Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

PearlyQueen

Here are some manis and pedis, first is Glisten & Glow Fire on my toes.

View attachment 66472

First mani is Tonic Polish Tonic Appreciation 2018 topped with ILNP Mayfield and Enchanted Polish Rainbow Juice (with pulp).

View attachment 66473

View attachment 66474

View attachment 66475

View attachment 66476

View attachment 66477

Next is Dreamland Dragonberry (first version, very faded) with Polished for Days Numinous.

View attachment 66478

View attachment 66479

This is Femme Fatale Snow Globe with Ciate Fancy Pants.

View attachment 66480

View attachment 66481
Gorgeous! I really like the Tonic/ILNP/EP combo you've used there.

PearlyQueen

Next up is Lilypad Lacquer Malibu Beach with Emily de Molly Folklore.

View attachment 66482

View attachment 66483

This one is Bear Pawlish Haloki (over black) with Illyrian Polish Prototype 203 (or is it 201? I think this was one of the mislabelled ones.)

View attachment 66484

View attachment 66485

View attachment 66486

View attachment 66487

Glam Polish Princess Parking Only with Pretty Festival

View attachment 66488

View attachment 66489

Next one is Girly Bits Turducken with Polished for Days Rainbow's End.

View attachment 66490

View attachment 66491
Pretty! I really like Fokelore, don't have that one though.

Anitacska

Anitacska Anitacska , how many Tonic mystery bags do you plan to purchase? I see there are still some left and they are lifting the limit in about 3 hrs.

It was 3 am here, so I didn't get any more. Got 2 originally. Thought about getting more when the original time was 8 am (2 am CDT), but it's for the best really as I also got the 4 fairies, so have spent plenty enough already. Did you get any?

boschicka

It was 3 am here, so I didn't get any more. Got 2 originally. Thought about getting more when the original time was 8 am (2 am CDT), but it's for the best really as I also got the 4 fairies, so have spent plenty enough already. Did you get any?

Just the 2 like you. I love Tonic, but I don't love mysteries, so I was happy to stick with 2 sets. I think the release was handled really well.

Anitacska

I am very shocked, this month there aren't any PPU polishes that I feel are must haves. Not sure what's with me, lol. Haven't seen a few from favourite makers ( Femme Fatale, Girly Bits, Fair Maiden, Different Dimension), but the rest I'm finding really samey now. Oh well, money saved.

PearlyQueen

Yeah, import fees worry me.

I ended up ordering Estrella and Blush, decided against Morning Star, I didn't love it enough. Did you get anything?
I did! I got Estrella, Blush, Yggdrasil, Dragon's Breath, Morning Star & Flowerbomb, made it to free US shipping so it's going to Stackry. I honestly don't know which is cheaper, import fees or Stackry fees, but I have about 20 days till I need to empty Stackry, hope it gets there on time. I think if it wasn't started already I'd have UK'd them. Or if I hadn't made it to free shipping.

PearlyQueen

I am very shocked, this month there aren't any PPU polishes that I feel are must haves. Not sure what's with me, lol. Haven't seen a few from favourite makers ( Femme Fatale, Girly Bits, Fair Maiden, Different Dimension), but the rest I'm finding really samey now. Oh well, money saved.
I haven't seen any PPU for next month yet, if you don't want them I probably won't! I do fancy several of the new Glams though, and I really want the next COTM from Illyrian. Always another thing to buy!

PearlyQueen

This week's mani is No 7 Taffeta, accent nail with Indigo Bananas Spectraflare 20 top coat.
66500 66501 66502 66503

I topped them all at first, but I missed the duochrome effect so I went back and left it as an accent. I think this might be my oldest duochrome polish.

Anitacska

I did! I got Estrella, Blush, Yggdrasil, Dragon's Breath, Morning Star & Flowerbomb, made it to free US shipping so it's going to Stackry. I honestly don't know which is cheaper, import fees or Stackry fees, but I have about 20 days till I need to empty Stackry, hope it gets there on time. I think if it wasn't started already I'd have UK'd them. Or if I hadn't made it to free shipping.

She's promised a 10 day TAT, so she'd better deliver! My postbox will be due for emptying mid-September, so that's why I didn't want to wait until the next release to get Estrella, I don't think it would be there by then.

Anitacska

I haven't seen any PPU for next month yet, if you don't want them I probably won't! I do fancy several of the new Glams though, and I really want the next COTM from Illyrian. Always another thing to buy!

I now want the Different Dimension! I do like quite a few, but they are either similar to other colours or from makers I don't know. I only want to buy from a handful of makers now, unless the polish is very unique and gorgeous. There seem to be a lot of reds too (Edm, PfD), and while I like them, I'm not in love. I do think you'll like those.

I like a few of the new Glams, the purples in particular and the duochrome bronze one, but again I'm not sure how unique they are. I'm about to commit to the loft conversion, so funds will be very limited going forward.

Anitacska

Anitacska

A few recent manis, first up is Tonic Polish Heart on Fire with Femme Fatale An Immortal Soul. Ignore the chip/tipwear, I took the pictures after a whole day at Thorpe Park.

Next is Different Dimension Dueling Unicorns with Emily de Molly Divine Conversations. The DD was one of my first ones from the brand. I liked the EdM, but it didn't look as amazing as it does in the bottle. I think it's a bit too dark for the flakies/glitter to show up properly.

And this is Fair Maiden Welcome Christmas with FUN Lacquer Daydreamer. Not great pictures as we were out all day on Hayling Island, but the FM has a nice shift to it.

Latest posts