Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

MACina

Beautiful, Anitacska
bigheart.gif

Fortunatly we are having a warm and sunny day today too
yahoo.gif

Here's my current pedi and mani. It's very warm and sunny in the UK today (rain's coming tomorrow though), so I'm wearing a summer dress and flip flops, and I thought I'd show you my matching nails. Excuse the fat toes please and also as you can see, my mani has already chipped on two nails.
crybaby.gif
Shame because it's so pretty. I'm wearing Barry M Aqua Glitter on the toes (3 coats) and Dior Bahia (teal/green duochrome) with Sephora Silver Rain on top (both 2 coats each).

Medgal07

Super, super cute. I actually like this NP now that I've gotten a better close-up of it. I love your flip-flops---they are 'happy-flops'---love them!!! Enjoy the nice day!!!
Here's my current pedi and mani. It's very warm and sunny in the UK today (rain's coming tomorrow though), so I'm wearing a summer dress and flip flops, and I thought I'd show you my matching nails. Excuse the fat toes please and also as you can see, my mani has already chipped on two nails.
crybaby.gif
Shame because it's so pretty. I'm wearing Barry M Aqua Glitter on the toes (3 coats) and Dior Bahia (teal/green duochrome) with Sephora Silver Rain on top (both 2 coats each).

Medgal07

Chanel is an excellent solace from anything, amirite?! ;)

If i need a carrot, a Chanel NP is always the way to go... Theyre gorgeous! Now the problem is that I saw Azure when I was in the store and cant stop thinking about it... Very lovely aswell, but it reminds me of China Glaze Deviantly daring. Anyone has both and would be willing to compare the bottles for me?
Wish I could help Honi but I don't have the CG for comparison---hopefully someone here does.

Anneri

A mani that looks like icecream at this hot day (and something to calm down after all this brouhaha with Riri!):

Hard Candy Jelly Bean Blue.

Medgal07

My Zoyas just arrived
th_thstars.gif
A colorful little pick me up after that whole MAC fiasco! I keep getting an image error when I tried to upload the pic. I'll try to share my pretties later.

ETA Photo

Top Row: Left to Right - Tanzy, Tracie, Pippa & Lara
Bottom Row: Left to Right - Goldie, Ginessa, Kimmy & Jancyn

MACina

nanaparty.gif
...this is going to make you feel better for sure
th_hug.gif

My Zoyas just arrived
th_thstars.gif
A colorful little pick me up after that whole MAc fiasco! I keep getting an image error when I tried to upload the pic. I'll try to share my pretties later.

MRV

I'm going to post/comment later but here's quickly Azuré and CG DD:

DD looks a bit darker and more chromatic in the sense that there's a yellowish cast that does not seem so apparent in the Chanel. Difficult to say if they are dupes (enough).

MRV

^The image does not seem to show up but it's here:

http://www.specktra.net/g/a/183246/nail-polish-discussion-any-brand/sort/display_order/page/80

Honi

I'm going to post/comment later but here's quickly Azuré and CG DD:

DD looks a bit darker and more chromatic in the sense that there's a yellowish cast that does not seem so apparent in the Chanel. Difficult to say if they are dupes (enough).
DD does look a little bit darker and slightly more golden, theyre quite close though but I dont think theyre spot on dupes.. Hmmm! This is difficult. I feel like splurging on something extravagant! Either Azure or some of the Alber Elbaz Lancome stuff.. :) Thank you!

Anitacska

Thank you all very much! I also got a compliment on my nails when I went to the bank this afternoon.
blush-anim-cl.gif
Sadly I've had a bit more chipping, so will definitely look into getting the Dior Gel top coat. I don't even want a week's wear, just 2 days without chipping would be nice. *sigh*

Dominique33

Here we go again !

th_hello2.gif

@Anitacska : 2 days without chipping, yes but longer really impossible I think. On toes I keep a pedi 1 week, on fingers 1 day maybe 2 even if I use a good top coat.
Chipping, the worst ennemy of a NPA !

Anitacska

In a way I'm quite happy my nail polish chips within a day or two, because if it didn't, I'd probably be too lazy to change it every 2-3 days. But yes, a bit longer than 12 hours would be nice...
whistle.gif

Here we go again !

th_hello2.gif

@Anitacska : 2 days without chipping, yes but longer really impossible I think. On toes I keep a pedi 1 week, on fingers 1 day maybe 2 even if I use a good top coat.
Chipping, the worst ennemy of a NPA !

Dominique33

12 hours OMG ! But it does happen to me too, in fact I wash my hands, clean etc.. every day due to allergies ( cat ! ) and most of the time the nail polish wears a short time. I prefer pedis definitely ( even during winter ! )

kimibos

i finally managed to place an order at llarowe, they always give me hell cause i use my dad's cards. and i hate those damn restocks. mini rant.
anyways i got my first hares!!
cheerleader.gif

• A positive
  • Mid-summers Midnight
  • Pegasus
  • Hooky at the Hamlet
  • Electric Flame

Anitacska

Not always, some polishes last for 24-36, even 48 hours without chipping, but that's not very common. Oh well.

12 hours OMG ! But it does happen to me too, in fact I wash my hands, clean etc.. every day due to allergies ( cat ! ) and most of the time the nail polish wears a short time. I prefer pedis definitely ( even during winter ! )