NAKED for the second time!

yellowpetals76

I was wondering if anyone knows how to score the naked palette 2? I live in Canada and they do not take international credit cards.Does anyone know if and when they will start selling them in sephora or in other countries?

Leeny

I was wondering if anyone knows how to score the naked palette 2? I live in Canada and they do not take international credit cards.Does anyone know if and when they will start selling them in sephora or in other countries?
The Shoppers Drug Mart at Birmingham Place in Toronto has them, if you're in the area, I just went there on a whim this afternoon and was surprised to see them (quite a few left too). I think any SDM Beauty Boutique that carries Urban Decay will get these in at some point soon.

The palettes haven't showed up at the Eaton Centre Sephora yet, I checked earlier in the week.

Shadowy Lady

I'm Canadian too but I bought mine at one of the Sephoras in Manhattan. You can order it now online from Sephora though

Leeny

Sephora eaton centre has them now!
I was about to post this today. :) I walked around Sephora while waiting for my S3/C3 appointment time at 7:00 PM and saw quite a few on various shelves, not just on the Urban Decay display.

marusia

I bought Naked 2. It was the first item by Urban Decay I've ever bought for myself. The lip gloss is to die for, I love the color and flavor! I'm still getting used to the colors, but I'm overall pleased. I dislike the dual-ended brush however. The bristles are a bit too flimsy for my taste. I'm glad I'm venturing outside of my MAC comfort zone. I also bought Bobbi Brown's Rose Gold shimmer brick today and have a feeling I will be in heaven when it arrives!
yahoo.gif

shellygrrl

Staff member
I just used the dual-ended brush for the first time recently. I like the flat shader side alright, but the blending side leaves a little to be desired, I think. :(

Shadowy Lady

I don't like the brush either...not sure how often I'll use it and I'm not a gloss person. i do however love the palette, can't stop using it!!

rabideloise

hy,
which palette is better for mac nw20 skin and brown/green eyes ? :)

I have similar coloring and I just bought Naked 2. I work in cosmetics and I asked a bunch of my co-workers which one they thought was better and everyone I asked said 2! So, I bought 2. I'm really liking it because it has more matte shades, including a black, none of which I had. I have a bunch of shimmery and glittery shadows so that's another reason why I passed up on Naked 1.

I loved Naked 1, but when I saw Naked 2 I had to buy it, I absolutely love the colors, and I can say that it is worth every penny. One of my favorite products.

deidre

I think that unlike Naked 1, Naked 2 seems to work well with both warm and cool skintones. However, I've found the pigmentation of Naked 2 to be not as vibrant on my NC37 skin - it takes a little more effort to build the color up, whereas the Naked 1 palette was extremely pigmented.

But they're both lovely palettes that are different enough to own, in my opinion.

FiveTo1984

I finally broke down and bought this damn pallete. I would have done a review on my blog but I think everyone else on the internet has said enough about it. The colors are great and the tiny lipgloss is super cute. The only thing that kind of irritated me was the crappy packaging! One of the colors was inserting kind of crooked, and the glued on label on the back of the tin pallete is peeling off. I bought it from the sephora website so it isn't fake. It's just crappy packaging. Bummer. I also bought that sephora fragrance sampler kit and it came with a scent so gnarly overpowering my whole house smells like powdery flower garbage.