Nanogold

CellyCell

Uploads074.jpg

Uploads076.jpg

Uploads068.jpg

Uploads072.jpg

Uploads075.jpg

Face
NARS foundation in Syracuse, MAC Margin + Peachykeen Blush, Brows Wet N' Wild Pencil

Eyes
Mac Nanogold (inner corner/lid), Parrot (mid-lid), Dark Blue Green p/m (outer v), Brown Script (crease), Mylar (highlight)

Lips
NYX Echo l/s

Thanks for looking

fintia

I thought Nanogold was like a goldish color.. anyways.. it looks great.. thinking of putting it on my list

CeCe bOO13

i lovee this look =/ nanogold was le and is discontinued they recomend phloof but phloof looks nothin like that!

lsperry

Can I say perfection??!! I admire anyone who can wear nanogold. It washes me out.....but you have perfected it with this combination. I've got to try this combo!

MissMarley

I love it- the shadows are so colorful and iridescent, but they don't overpower your look at all. This is gorgeous!

Hypathya

Absolutely beautiful!! So pretty and nicely blended!! You're gorgeous and your brows to die for!!
Thanks for sharing!!

CellyCell

Aw thanks everyone. Wasn't aware how much trouble nanogold was to most folks. It's not easy to work with, tbh but it's doable.

abbyquack

Girl you are rockin Nanogold!! Love it. And I can't believe you used Parrot and DBG for the crease! It's beautiful
smiles.gif