Nar Schiap Lipstick...How are we loving it?

Hey Guys,

So I was online browsing for a real eye popping PINK lipstick that wouldn't make my lips look ashy lol, becuz i have rocking chick & malibu barbie from the barbie loves mac collection however its a bit sheer. I saw the swatch of Nars Schiap (semi-matte formula) on the website and it look really appealing, kinda like a bubble gum pink. So, I go into Sephora to give it a go, and i absolutely love it. I haven't acutually worn it out yet but i like what i see so far. So if there is anyone out there that owns this lipstick or knows anything about it please feel free to educate me lol or let me know your opinion on this product...

-Natalie
cheerleader.gif

Mean People

:confused: hilarious i havent received one reply lol...ok i dont think im good at this whole forum thing...or maybe you guys dont like me..oh well its ok...i'll just talk about make up with friends

MsCuppyCakes

Hello. I'm actually just getting into Nars. Post a swatch of the three colors you mentioned. I'd love to see it.

greatscott2000

Schiap is a beautiful color, I think they used that color for the Dior handbag ads. But the color is too bright for my skin ( NW 45 in MAC, Tahiti in NARS)

MAC_Pixie04

I don't own Schiap, but I've worn it. If it were a glossier texture I'd love it. The color is great, it's not one that everybody can pull off. I'm glad you're loving it!

I wear Funny Face quite often, which is the really blue/pink one.

ChrisChick

No one's ignoring you kiddo...did you think maybe people just don't have this lipstick and have nothing to report...
hmm.gif

Anyway...it's BRIGHT! Like highlighter, neon pink...Funny Face is more blue-based (similar to MAC Blow) and easier to wear. I like it a lot but it's hard for a lot of people to wear.
I like and I use it on really pale ghostly white girls, Latina and dark olive complexions and really dark black girls. It looks great and sophisticated. I really haven't seen many mid-tone Caucasian girls pull it off very well...but I always like to see otherwise!

It can look a bit "hooker-y" if applied sloppily and with heavy eye and cheek makeup.

HTH.

Beauty Mark

Some people go to work or do other things during the day than play with Specktra. No one is actually ignored, it's just sometimes people aren't around 24-7 or have a thought.

I have never tried the color. If you've actually tried it and like it, I don't see why an opinion is necessary. However, a pic of it would be nice for those who have no clue what it looks like.

i can be a bit of a smart mouth at times so...thats expalin the reply i wrote and i only wrote it because 2 other users posted topics after i did and they had like 10 replies so i was like hmmm maybe everyone is friends here and im like the new person freshman kidd cuz it does say ur status on the side...but n e way...but yeah i think they did use it for the dior adds because i actually bought it because of a dior ad i saw in "W" magazine but it was for eyewear...and to "beauty mark" <hi how r u> yes i do like it however i just wanted to see what people had to say about the product itself...and any tips anyone might have...yuh kno just makin conversation because i know absolutley no one on here...was thinking maybe i might make a friend or two...but i do thank everyone who has replied i appreciate it greatly....and i'll be sure to post the swatches of the colors i meantioned..
type.gif

-Natalie