Nars #21 ITA contour brush

EllenZ

It's now on the Nars website for $55, I haven't seen it anywhere else yet (Nordstrom etc. ) It's a great brush and well worth the $$ if you contour everyday. I love mine!!

GGDZ

I just checked and it says unavailable! I had purchased mine from Lord&Taylor a few days ago, and just got an email with a cancellation. So mad!

xfarrax

I love my ita!! I sometimes use the 109 by Mac for contouring but this is my fave by far and I only use the 109 if the ita isn't directly at hand. Gives such a precise contour which I love and picks up product well you can also turn it on its side to blend out after you've placed the product. I think this brush is a must have ! I don't have anything else that compares, I use it regularly with my bronzers and sculpting powder (Kevyn aucoin)

Dragonetta

I thought the same thing about the Yachiyo when I bought it. Now I'm all "where have you been all my life?" ^^ I don't use any other brush for blush and highlighter. I think it's the same with the Ita! :) It's a bit of money, but it's worth it. Let us know what you think of the brush. :D
Yeeeeahh the brush arrived!! I was starting to get worried because since friday there was written 'Shipping Soon' (now there's still) but today it arrived.
I just used it very quickly but until now I like it very much and I'm already over the money I spent for it.
eyelove.gif
I used it with a Givenchy bronzer, during the week I'll try it with other bronzers. I think shaping will become part of my daily make-up routine now since it's so easy to get a nice result with this brush. Glad I bought it!!

beautycool

I love nars brushes so expensive though Can the brush be used as contour , power and blusher ? The retractable one ?

PeachTwist

Thought I'd just let everyone know it's still available on the NARS UK website, if you want a CP I'm happy to help but keep in mind the currency conversion. It's £43 British Pounds. PM me if you'd like me to help!

PeachTwist

so I'm trying to find this brush and I can't? whyyyyyyyyyy can someone help
Likely sold out again, go figure! YouTube guru's hyped it up so much everyone and their half sisters mothers aunt's grandma is on the hunt for it.

katelyn0

For any canadian girls: I picked up an ita brush today at my local NARS counter at the bay. She still had a few left so maybe you can get lucky at the bay! So glad to FINALLY have it

Chelsaq

Do you like the new one, and did you get a chance you use the original one? I wonder which is better?

prettygirl

so I'm trying to find this brush and I can't? whyyyyyyyyyy can someone help
I just ordered last night by calling the Nars Melrose flagship store in California! It's free shipping if you spend over $75, and $9 if you don't.

They also had it at the Nars New York flagship store the last time I called. I think their shipping might have been $7, and free over $75.

HTH!! I chose Melrose, because it's less sales tax than New York! I cannot wait until my package comes in!

jchait

I just ordered last night by calling the Nars Melrose flagship store in California! It's free shipping if you spend over $75, and $9 if you don't. They also had it at the Nars New York flagship store the last time I called. I think their shipping might have been $7, and free over $75. HTH!! I chose Melrose, because it's less sales tax than New York! I cannot wait until my package comes in!
I LOVE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH! I just ordered it from a girl named Nicole she was super helpful and sweet and offered me some other LE things that no one else carries I'm so happy right now @prettygirl you are the best ugh I can't get over how happy I am right now

prettygirl

I LOVE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH! I just ordered it from a girl named Nicole she was super helpful and sweet and offered me some other LE things that no one else carries I'm so happy right now @prettygirl you are the best ugh I can't get over how happy I am right now
Lol. You're so very welcome! I'm super excited to! My package is scheduled for delivery for tomorrow!!!! AHHHHH
cheerleader.gif

I can't believe people are paying over retail on evilbay and what not when its still in the flagship stores!

shizzelly

Is the brush gone again?
http://www.narscosmetics.com/USA/brushes-brushes-tools-kabuki-brushes-tools/0607845018582.html Also you can order it over the phone from Nars Melrose boutique at (310) 623-1730! Mine got here in about 4 days :pompom:

erine1881

If anyone is still looking for the long handled ITA brush, the Dallas Galleria Nordies has em in stock! Hurry!!! 972-702-0055 Ask for Tish! :wink:

KaShaeD

The Ita brush is available on Nordstrom. http://m.nordstrom.com/Product/Details/3708973?origin=keywordsearch