NARS 413 BLKR Collection

User38

eyelove.gif

elegant-one

I tried 4 times to place my order on Nars.com & it just says check your payment settings after I hit the order button ??? Everything is correct. agghh. I don't know what else to do.

Anyone else have this issue. any suggestions? They should at least have CS available.

Denae78

I tried 4 times to place my order on Nars.com & it just says check your payment settings after I hit the order button ??? Everything is correct. agghh. I don't know what else to do. Anyone else have this issue. any suggestions? They should at least have CS available.
I saw a thread on here maybe yesterday where someone had the same issue. I'll try to find it. She said they charged her 8 times though! Here's the link. Hopefully its not the same thing. http://www.specktra.net/t/187911/disappointed-with-nars#post_2589119

Aquamarine1543

Karen has the reviews of both items:

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/face/nars-413-blkr-blush-illuminator/#more-159700

walkingdead

00680446_image.jpeg
Was waiting at the pediatrician office when I remembered I had the 413 Blkr lip pencil in my purse. Here are swatches.

Monica

Just wanted to show you the goodies I have to share! Let me know if you have specific questions or photo requests, I'm working on the review and will try to include them!

elegant-one

Just wanted to show you the goodies I have to share! Let me know if you have specific questions or photo requests, I'm working on the review and will try to include them!
Beautiful! Thanks! I just want to know how the illuminator is on pale skin.

My order of the blush & lip pencil just shipped.

Monica

Beautiful! Thanks! I just want to know how the illuminator is on pale skin.

My order of the blush & lip pencil just shipped.
Well, that'll be an easy one because I'm about as pale as they come. I just swatched a little on my arm and I can tell you that its absolutely beautiful. It creates this delicate shimmery effect and slightly lightens your skin. Dewy is the best word for it. I will definitely elaborate more on this in my review and, of course, provide pics
th_DANCE.gif

Monsy

my illuminator is still not here... 8 days of shipping from ohio to chicago... nars has the slowest shipping ever