NARS Fall 2014

elegant-one

can not wait
cheerleader.gif

Reason I still didn't get it is that I couldn't find swatches or reviews on lighter skin. It's mostly nc30 and darker... and it looks so scary dark in the pan
No...its NOT dark at all. I'm waiting for some sunlight to take pics. Soon!

ViolaS24

Ohh...this is a lot prettier than I thought. I was thinking it would pull more brown which on me looks very muddy. But it seems a lot pinker. A very classy shade! It will look beautiful on you, Elegant!
pompom.gif

Lynlia

Here is an arm swatch (NC15ish) of Dolemites without primer and with primer. It's really beautiful on and pretty much foolproof no matter how you wear it. It pulls a bit more plummy than brown on me than I was hoping, but it was still worth it.

ThisIsTheEnd90

I wish i grab the mauritanie multiple
blah.gif
, the color sucks so beautiful does anyone know i good dupe i can use since nars removed this product.

Micova

Are there news about the And god created woman relaunch international? I couldn't buy last year and I really love the new brush

ghopkins91

Are there news about the And god created woman relaunch international? I couldn't buy last year and I really love the new brush
Where are you from? (Can't seem to see location on my phone). Its available from Space NK in the UK, I preordered it and think I got it on the 7th or 8th August. Its amazing!

Micova

Where are you from? (Can't seem to see location on my phone). Its available from Space NK in the UK, I preordered it and think I got it on the 7th or 8th August. Its amazing!
I'm from Spain, I see the palette im spacenk but they don't send Nars to Spain. I think I have to wait to sephora but there isn't news and I don't know if in sephora is sold out or they still no sell it

Monsy

Just wanted to thank @elegant-one for recommending Unlawful. It's everything I hoped for. Absolutely perfect. None of the swatches and photos online actually show real color. Only yours were accurate. I am so glad I bought it

xfarrax

Bought Dolomites yesterday and i am not disappointed, have quietly been stalking this thread, I'm guessing if unlawful is permanent I can hold out on buying that but this duo is too beaut to pass up! Used it today and really loves the look, can defo see myself using this as an everyday go-to hence extremely glad that I got it

IHughes

I love the look of Dolomites but I'm afraid it'll be similar to some shades of Naked 3 (the rose quartz) and the chocolate dupeable. What's your opinion? It's either the Dolomites duo or something by Charlotte Tilbury as there's free shipping on Net-a-Porter. What do you guys think?

katred

Specktra Bestie
I love the look of Dolomites but I'm afraid it'll be similar to some shades of Naked 3 (the rose quartz) and the chocolate dupeable. What's your opinion? It's either the Dolomites duo or something by Charlotte Tilbury as there's free shipping on Net-a-Porter. What do you guys think?
I've only swatched Dolomites in store, but I don't think that the shades are duped by anything in Naked 3. In particular, the rose/ lavender shade is incredibly special.

IHughes

I've only swatched Dolomites in store, but I don't think that the shades are duped by anything in Naked 3. In particular, the rose/ lavender shade is incredibly special.
Thank you so much! I have way too much makeup as it is but I saw swatches of both duos and they're gorgeous! I have Kauai which I love so I won't be getting Jardin Perdu as one shade is relatively similar. But this duo is very beautiful indeed! I was just worrying that I could get a similar effect with Naked 3 shades. I may cave and get it...as I was saying it's either this or something by Charlotte Tilbury as there's free shipping. Decisions, decisions... Thanks again for your help!!

xfarrax

Defo not dupeable with naked 3, I have naked 3 in my current rotation and the lilac taupe shade is not replicated by it neither is the chocolate brown. Plus if you think about it Dolomites is limited whereas tilbury you can get at anytime as all the palettes are permanent items and they are very beautiful but again they can be addressed at a later date :p

IHughes

That's very true, lol! I tend not to buy many limited edition anymore because I have a youtube channel so I can't feature them for long. May sound silly but with a permanent item I can feature it many times and people can go out and buy it if they like it. But it's so pretty... I'll probably cave and end up getting it haha! Thank you so much for your opinion, I really don't want to have hundreds of dupes and similar products! xx