NARS Fall 2018

javadoo

I ended up purchasing the Singapore, Bayadere and Mahe quads...and they are all beautiful.
The formula is fantastic and the pigment is spectacular!

I also purchased Mohave, but wasn't impressed with the colors....it looks very different IRL, so I ended up returning it.
But I LOVE the other 3.
Highly recommend them.

Alysse011

I ended up purchasing the Singapore, Bayadere and Mahe quads...and they are all beautiful.
The formula is fantastic and the pigment is spectacular!

I also purchased Mohave, but wasn't impressed with the colors....it looks very different IRL, so I ended up returning it.
But I LOVE the other 3.
Highly recommend them.

How do Singapore and Bayadere compare to each other. I looked at those 2 on the NARS site, and their photos made them like they have extremely similar shades, just in a different layout in the palette.

javadoo

How do Singapore and Bayadere compare to each other. I looked at those 2 on the NARS site, and their photos made them like they have extremely similar shades, just in a different layout in the palette.

They do look similar but they are different.
The shades in Singapore are more glittery, whereas only the gold/copper shade in Bayadere is a little glittery.
Both are absolutely incredible and I am glad that I have them both.
So soft, buttery and blendable and not over the top glittery, just very flattering.

Latest posts