NARS Final Cut Collection

Dolly Snow

6051b0f6_image.jpeg
So i got these last night and i have to say that swatching them i wasn't impressed. However this morning i tried on Love and I really like it, it does remind me of an illamasqua blush. much more pigmented on than swatched. Left is new attitude & right is love
geez those are so pretty

Audrey C

I just got it & I LOVE how natural it looks on!
heart.gif
I completely finished a Douceur in 18 months - out of a sea of 25 blush. I love it. I have a new one put away, but I want to see if I actually use Blushbaby with Douceur out of rotation. If not, BB goes. If yes, I'll save Douceur as my reward.

elegant-one

I completely finished a Douceur in 18 months - out of a sea of 25 blush. I love it. I have a new one put away, but I want to see if I actually use Blushbaby with Douceur out of rotation. If not, BB goes. If yes, I'll save Douceur as my reward.
I bought it because you raved about it so much. I can't believe I overlooked it. Blushbaby is still my all-time top pinky neutral.

Audrey C

I bought it because you raved about it so much. I can't believe I overlooked it. Blushbaby is still my all-time top pinky neutral.
I'm wearing Blushbaby today with Shell Pearl - I like this a lot too. Glad you like Douceur - I don't know why they would have dc'd a shade that's such a staple.

cocodivatime

So do we know for certain that Doceuer is being continued. I took the plunge and ordered even though I really didn't want to right now. But didn't want to regret later

hopefulheart

hi Monsy, I tried taking pictures but my photography skills aren't the best and my camera doesn't want to pick up the real colours! however, I found some nice comparisons online check out this post by one of my fave bloggers: http://www.buynowbloglater.com/2014/01/nars-final-cut-blush-collection.html and this one: http://www.notsofrivolous.com/nars-...cut-and-love-review-swatches-and-comparisons/ hope that helped!!! EDIT: forgot to add, yes, Doucueur is being discontinued, a NARS MUA I'm friends with told me the other day and he even showed me the documents and the list of discontinued stuff for 2014, it's the only blush. It's soooo unfair, it's the best for pale skintones imo, it just goes with everything!
[@]MandyVanHook[/@] here's the post that I was talking about.

hopefulheart

That really sucks it looks perfect
It's so pretty! I think I'm going to wear it a lot to work. I've heard it's similar to Tartes Exposed and MACs blush baby. I don't have either so I can't give my opinion. I'm glad I picked this up before it's gone but it sucks that it's being discontinued!!

Audrey C

It's so pretty! I think I'm going to wear it a lot to work. I've heard it's similar to Tartes Exposed and MACs blush baby. I don't have either so I can't give my opinion. I'm glad I picked this up before it's gone but it sucks that it's being discontinued!!
I love Douceur; I actually finished (FINISHED!) a pan in just over 18 months even though I have more than 20 blush. I bought another just before it DC'd but I haven't opened it yet; I want to make more of a dent over what's already in rotation.

hopefulheart

I love Douceur; I actually finished (FINISHED!) a pan in just over 18 months even though I have more than 20 blush. I bought another just before it DC'd but I haven't opened it yet; I want to make more of a dent over what's already in rotation.
Wow that's love! I've never finished a blush!