NARS Final Cut Collection

elegant-one

Elegant,thanks so much for checking. I didn't realize NA was a softer pink. Going to order it now. I already have Love and Final Cut from this collection and am impressed with them both.
You are very welcome dear! So you really like the other blushes

KrystalAnne

Not yet...but it's shipping
greengrin.gif
girlhaha.gif
NA is this really pretty everyday romantic girly pink unlike all my other 19873487568629 pink blushes. It looks awesome with soft pink & bright fuchsia lipsticks.
cheerleader.gif

So, then you will have all of the blushes now, right? What pushed you to order Love?

I like a really good pink blush, so I want NA…I love wearing fuchsias &soft pinks. Thanks for enabling yet again!! haha

Quote: Originally Posted by walkingdead

Beautiful! What ate you wearing on your lips?
Thank you! I have on Chanel Enjouee which is basically identical to Chanel Melodieuse.

elegant-one

I think I will be placing this exact order soon to complete the Final Cut blush collection…I originally wanted them all and after how great Final Cut & SF are, I think the other two will not disappoint. I need to get some more perm NARS blushes on my list, though...

Let us know how you like them!

So, then you will have all of the blushes now, right? What pushed you to order Love?

I like a really good pink blush, so I want NA…I love wearing fuchsias &soft pinks. Thanks for enabling yet again!! haha

Thank you! I have on Chanel Enjouee which is basically identical to Chanel Melodieuse.
th_sign_woot.gif

I ordered Love blush because of how soft & natural it looks on. Its a very pretty slight pinked natural neutral blush. I love the matte without looking dry quality of these blushed which makes them look so natural on the skin. I would call them 'Healthy' blushes
pretty.gif
love.gif

GlamQueen21

I placed an order on Sex Fantasy Blush and Villa Lante Satin Lip Pencil on NARS's website yesterday and cannot wait for them to ship!

xfarrax

so tempted to order to order final cut/love, what are the closest colours you guys have to these in your collection? i'm tryna hold off but the struggle is real

FrizzyKab

I placed an order on Sex Fantasy Blush and Villa Lante Satin Lip Pencil on NARS's website yesterday and cannot wait for them to ship!
Let me know how it works for you. I haven't been able to swatch sex fantasy. The color is so interesting and I'm curious to know how it translates on deeper a skintone.

NATlar

I don't own any NARS blushes but I want two from this collection there so pretty already decided on Sex Fantasy but can't decide on another I do like Final Cut but im thinking it might be orange for my NC15 complexion!

User38

Let me know how it works for you. I haven't been able to swatch sex fantasy. The color is so interesting and I'm curious to know how it translates on deeper a skintone.
I honestly think SF might be a bit ashy on deeper skintones.. but it depends on the person's taste.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Sex Fantasy arrived today, and I wore it! So beautiful. And much like Sex Appeal, IMO, it is impossible to use too much of it. :nods:

MaryJane

Wore New Attitude blush for the first time today and I LOVE it. I'm so glad I decided to get it. It's a beautiful, wearable shade of pink. Much to my surprise, NA looks fantastic with the Torres del Plante lip pencil. I would never have thought to combine the two but the Nars MA suggested it and she was right! I think NA looks better with TDP than with Villa Lante, the color it's 'supposed to' be paired with. I've got to try some other combinations.

I've got quite a few blushes from Nars and these are some of the best, if not the best, he's ever put it out. I'm surprised they aren't permanent. So far, I'm liking these more than the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes. The Nars are more pigmented and seem to last longer.

Final Cut and the Spring collections have been home-runs in my book.