NARS Holiday 2008 Collection

*KT*

Oooh, that gold eyeshadow looks beautiful. The lipstick is right up my alley as well.

I wish there was a Sephora or NARS counter here... I hate buying blind. If you happen to see any swatches, please post!
smiles.gif

YSLGuy

I have a NARS training this week. Hopefully I will get to see the Holiday stuff first hand.

I dont care for that purple (as a holiday choice) but the gold and the silver and the lipstick look wonderful

j_absinthe

The only thing that sparks my interest is Orgasm nail polish, and I suspect I can find a dupe for much cheaper.

The purple duo looks too much like Demon Lover for my liking, and the silver & gold e/s seem so...last year. Not that they won't be pretty, but if this is about THIS year's trends, well...

Ernie

I bought Orgasm nail polish in a set with orgasm gloss this past summer at Sephora. The polish is semi sheer and quite pretty.
I just bought "Super Orgasm" blush online at Sephora (you need to have a beauty insider card). It's an intensified version of the original with gold flecks!

Kuuipo

On Oct. 8th, NARS is launching two new kits.

They are super sex-y.

The Safer Sex Kit comes with 2 snazzy condoms (in chic-ly designed packaging) and The Safest Sex Kit comes with a little black book of ways to say 'NO'...so you can let your wannabe lovah down easy. My favorite is: I'm not saying 'no' to you. I'm saying 'yes' to abstinence"...

The cream stick with a cult following, Multiple in Orgasm, is included in
P223608.jpg
both kits and delivers a peachy flush and a shimmery accent to eyes, cheeks, and lips.

**Get hot n' bothered for a great cause: A portion of the sale benefits Amfar programs to promote global safe sex education initiatives.

j_absinthe

I saw the Orgasm n/p at Sephora yesterday, and it was rather pretty. I had a dark nail color on, and there was no acetone around, so I swatched it over my current nail color, which really brought out the gold in it.

jenntoz

Thought I'd share my joy...The Holiday stuff is all available on sephora.com. I ordered Silent Night & the Jolie duo...yummy!!!
yummy.gif

Latest posts