Nars Holiday: pics and swatches

frocher

Here is a link to see the Nars Holday colors. The new Nightlife shadows are Night Rider and Night Snow, they are gorgeous, so is Underworld.
clap.gif

link to blog article

kensbarbie1017

I got to play with these holiday colors today! They are a new texture, and its very soft but theres pretty much zero pigment, only glitterish shimmer. ITs very unique and I think alot of people will be dissapointed in the new 2 shadows. I was pretty unhappy with the 2 new duos i saw. They were just, well...ugly. LOL. THey looked NOTHING like the pictures. I think they have changed since then (the ones in the plastic packaging usually arent the final product). But i LOVE luster blush! its defintley going to be the new orgasm

frocher

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensbarbie1017
I got to play with these holiday colors today! They are a new texture, and its very soft but theres pretty much zero pigment, only glitterish shimmer. ITs very unique and I think alot of people will be dissapointed in the new 2 shadows. I was pretty unhappy with the 2 new duos i saw. They were just, well...ugly. LOL. THey looked NOTHING like the pictures. I think they have changed since then (the ones in the plastic packaging usually arent the final product). But i LOVE luster blush! its defintley going to be the new orgasm

Oh man, say it isn't so.
ssad.gif