NARS Lipsticks

Knope2012

I just want to say that Scarlet Empress has been my favorite lipstick since I got it about a month ago. It goes with pretty much everything, and it's perfect for Fall. I buy a lot of lipsticks, and I've worn this color more than anything else in the past month. It's perfection.

pinkpaint

I just want to say that Scarlet Empress has been my favorite lipstick since I got it about a month ago. It goes with pretty much everything, and it's perfect for Fall. I buy a lot of lipsticks, and I've worn this color more than anything else in the past month. It's perfection.
I love it, too. It's just the perfect berry. I've been wearing it when I need a break from Fixed On Drama.

elegant-one

And...I just order Full Frontal ls
sigh.gif
Gorgeous Rose Violet. Stunning shade.

neonpink

I was wondering if Nars carthage is as bright as they show up in pictures? I have Mac pink pigeon, so is it necessary to buy Schiap as well??

lipstickpd23

I have Terre de Feu which is a gorgeous deep colour. I also had Tonkin, which was a peachy, my lips but better colour for me but I lost it on a night out. For $32 plus tax, I've been holding off on buying anymore.