NARS Spring 2015

Eliz4

Hi! I wanted to share the swatches I found on www.makeupforlife.net

There is a review: http://makeupforlife.net/2015/02/nars-velvet-shadow-stick-review-swatches-photos.html The pics are amazing. I love the fact that they take a while to set :)

Monsy

Ordered Reckless blush
cheerleader.gif

Prettypackages

I got the single, duo shadow, and lipstick from this collex and I love it. The lipstick is the perfect nude, but not the MLBB nude, the type of nude that matches my skin. It reminds me of what everyone said Corrine Roitfield's lippie was for ppl. I wore the duo today with the lippie and loved the look.

Icecaramellatte

I'm surprised this is permanent. I picked it up anyway. I saw a review of multi colored sparkles and it had me. I'm wearing it today as a highlighter and I like it. I caught a glimpse in the car (I wasn't driving) and I really liked it. Probably won't work as blush for me but I'm happy with it as a highlighter. I think if it was marketed that way it would fly off the shelf. I bought it at Sephora and both stores I went to had tons. Now I saw on Nars site that the duo is limited. Hopefully this is a mistake. I've been wearing the duo almost everyday especially the peach shade. I think I will run out of that side first.

Prettypackages

Now I saw on Nars site that the duo is limited. Hopefully this is a mistake. I've been wearing the duo almost everyday especially the peach shade. I think I will run out of that side first.
What is the multi colored sparkes? The blush? Can you post a review? If you like it, I'm going to hve to go back and get it.

Monsy

26026116_2015-02-2614.54.18.jpeg
Reckless blush- poor pigment large chunky shimmer. You all know i love shimmer but this is too much. it's very pasty light.

katred

Specktra Bestie
My pores would look like potholes if I wore that blush. Thanks for the pics @Monsy! I think I'll just stick to St. Paul de Venice, which I am loving. It's like a peachier, lighter, more Spring-like Dolomites.

javadoo

I'm really looking forward to some nice warm pinks and peaches/corals....these highlighter type blushes and bronzers are bumming me out.
I like COLOR!!!

Icecaramellatte

I told the MA at the Nars boutique that I had the spring eyeshadow duo. She said to try it as a blush.
icon_eek.gif
Huh? I don't know about this for my skin tone but I will pass on the tip. Let me know if you try it.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I told the MA at the Nars boutique that I had the spring eyeshadow duo.  She said to try it as a blush.   :shock:   Huh?  I don't know about this for my skin tone but I will pass on the tip.  Let me know if you try it.
Funny, I'd been thinking about the possibility of using it as a blush- contour combination. I think I saw a blogger mention this a while back. It's defi possible.

Prettypackages

My pores would look like potholes if I wore that blush. Thanks for the pics @Monsy! I think I'll just stick to St. Paul de Venice, which I am loving. It's like a peachier, lighter, more Spring-like Dolomites.
I was thinking the same. Or a disco ball. There is an old school song I love and the chorus is "disco city", that's all I heard when I saw the swatch. LOL