nars?

Meaghan

orgasm blush is simply the best. i also have a few multiples and they go on beautifully and they're soo versatile! i also LOVE nars e/s duos! they two colors go together so well. my favorites are South Pacific, Island Fever and Meditaranee

sephirias

nars blushes are super-pigmented. i love orgasm and torrid. they work very well on my NC 35 skin tone.

exhibit A may look terrifyingly bright but it creates a soft flush when u blend it lightly.

their e.s are the BEST! i had sundance (lost it) and the rated r duo. while i have since sold the rated R because it's very similar to MAC bitter, it's a gem! the lime part is v v pigmented. i also have the black forest e.s which is a must-have for ladies who love using black e.s. it works great as a liner

CaptainMac

Nars is one of my favorite brands, perhaps second to Mac in my book. They have really interesting e/s colors, and I LOVE the lip lacquers. Good bronzers and blush too.
thmbup.gif

mumomma

I have two blushes: orgasm and sin. I love orgasm, sin is okay.

I also bought the ireland eyeshadow duo. I really like the green but have not played much with the gray side.

lily

i tried nars blush (orgasm) i love it its kinna shimmery with beach color

i also tried the photo finish makeup base its ok i didn't find any difference as it claims

sassy*girl

I've heard wonders about NARS Blush in Orgasm and NARS Bronzer in Laguna. Probably worth checking out
smiles.gif

trishee03

I love my Multiple in Copacabana. Orgasm is perfect with practically any color eye makeup. I haven't had any luck with Nars eyeshadows for some reason. They look beautiful in the container but I can't get them to show up on me! Nars is a little pricey but the blushes and multiples are worth it IMO.

Brianne

I have 2 blushes (Deep Throat - shimmery peach with a hint of pink, and Desire - matte cotton candy bright pink), 1 cream blush (Cactus Flower - GOREGOUS poppy color with a hint of gold shimmer), and 1 eyeshadow duo (Sea, Sex & Sun - shimmery green and shimmery golden mustard yellow). All are goregous. The powder blushes, cream blushes, and bronzers are true winners, the e/s is hit or miss (in terms of pigment) and the cream eyeshadow is crap. Crease city!

mac_obsession

I love nars multiples!! I have like 6. I like orgasm and laguna...Ive got a bunch of their duo shadows and like em alot
greengrin.gif

Stylishchica319

I have four blushes:Torrid,Crazed,Outlaw,and Lovejoy...I love them SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCCCCHHHHHH!!! They are so pigmented and milled so well..the colors are beautiful...and they last forever...

Hikaru-chan

I have Orgasm blush, Cactus Flower cream blush, Laguna bronzer and 3 of the Multiples. Love the blusher and the bronzers but the multiple sticks don't last very long on my skin.

user2

When I had to pick up some CP items at my NAR counter the SA had to deal with another customer first so I was able to check out the stuff they have!

I agree Orgasm looks amazing but its pricey!!
I also liked their eyeshadows and I ended up buying Fathom off of Ebay and I adore it! Its just sparkle with a skin-toned powder!! Sooooooo amazing!!!

calandre

I have a multiple in Maldives and I just got a subscription to vogue uk because they offer a lip lacquer palette...
lol.gif

mspixieears

I love Bilitis wand gloss, Thunderball e/s, and blushes Exhibit A & Crazed. Eros l/lac is also really nice.

But T'ball e/s must be one of my fave m/u items of all time.