Naughty Nauticals & more!!

jayne5787

Uh, so I was only planning on buying two of the lustreglasses, two of the lipsticks, and two of the eyeshadows, but I ended up with almost everything.
blinks.gif

Lipsticks:
Buoy-O-Buoy
Party Mate
Ahoy, There!

100_2887.jpg

Lustreglasses:
Love Knot
Bateaux
Ensign
Hey, Sailor

100_2873.jpg

Eyeshadows:
Shore Leave
Illegal Cargo
Submarine
Meet the Fleet
Pandamonium

100_2860.jpg

I also ordered Mutiny and Bell-Bottom Blue pigments from The very BEST MAC, Stila, Urban Decay, Too Faced, BeneFit, Hard Candy more cosmetics makeup so I'm just waiting for those to come.

aaand! I also got a 168 Large Angled Contour Brush, Whirl and Soar lipliner, Studio Moisturefix SPF 15, Cellopink lipgelee, and two empty quads.

100_2897.jpg

Whew! I think that's all for now hopefully. Being an impulse buyer and having a Nordies credit card is a dangerous combo. Hopefully I can hold off for a while until I can pay off my bill!

newagetomatoz

That is such a crazy awesome haul!! I'm in love all your new MAC lol! Those lustreglasses ae making me want to run out to MAC right now and get some! Enjoy!!!
th_thstars.gif

jayne5787

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
That is such a crazy awesome haul!! I'm in love all your new MAC lol! Those lustreglasses ae making me want to run out to MAC right now and get some! Enjoy!!!
th_thstars.gif

haha, thanks! I've been playing with my new stuff a lot lately and I love Party Mate l/s with Love Knot l/g. So pretty!