Naughty Nauticals treat before wisdom teeth

sofabean

So I treated myself to some new stuff today right before I had to get my wisdom teeth pulled. (yes, I'm all swollen and in pain right now lol). I wasn't *that* impressed with the new collection, but I must say that I LOVEEEEEE the quad!! Crest the wave (the yellow one) is absolutely the best shadow in it. I also got pandamonium, hey sailor lipglass, ahoy there lipstick, and mutiny pigment. Mutiny is GORGEOUS
th_happy1.gif

Sorry that the picture is so small!

naughtynauticalscollection-1.jpg

Edit: more close up pictures! whoo!

nnquadcloseup-1.jpg

nnmutinycloseup-1.jpg

nnlipscloseup-1.jpg

nnpandamoniumcloseup-1.jpg

venusapollo

I treated myself to new shoes before i had mine pulled. It was rough. Hope you feel better soon and enjoy your new goodies.

newagetomatoz

Lovely haul!! And at least you have some new MAC to get you through the pain! And I have to agree that Mutiny is gorgeous!!

pr1nces583

lovely haul! im having mine pulled in the next few weeks. got to ring up for my appointment on tuesday.

mutiny looks lovely. im trying to resist and avoid my local mac counter cos ive already bought too much this month
nonono.gif

MisaMayah

Beautiful! The quad looks better than I thought. And you're making me want Hey Sailor again,lol.

sofabean

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaMayah
Beautiful! The quad looks better than I thought. And you're making me want Hey Sailor again,lol.

yeah, crest the wave (the yellow one) in the quad is AMAZING!!

User93

mutiny is so beautiful, i love the color, just no idea how to use it on me, so i didnt get myself one. Hope you feel better soon! Is that quad pre-maid? I never saw it in the store or at the website :/ what kind of quad is it?

sofabean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibi
mutiny is so beautiful, i love the color, just no idea how to use it on me, so i didnt get myself one. Hope you feel better soon! Is that quad pre-maid? I never saw it in the store or at the website :/ what kind of quad is it?

Yeah, the quad is only available at Nordstrom so that's why it's not in MAC stores or on the website. You should try nordstrom.com. The last time I checked (I think a few weeks ago), they had it on there. I'm not sure if they still do, but it's worth a try.