nc42 skin tones: concealer recommendations for brightening/concealing the under eye

goldngoddess

Hi guys and dolls! I am a perfect match for nc42 and BB honey. I have tried yellow based concealers, but there is still a slight shadow under my eye and it also looks a bit ashy (my guess is that I need to use a peach toned concealer, or to mix the two). No wrinkles because I am in my twenties, but I was cursed with dark purple circles due to my Brazilian decent. Like many other women, I really want to hide everything and be left with a very light, and bright highlighted under eye. I love the Kim K (triangle drag trick) that is very dramatic and looks like you are "glowing from within." Her makeup artist Mario, is no doubt a genius when it comes to concealing the under eye area while also giving it a bright highlighted look. There are many techniques out there for how to achieve this look, and I was curious if any ladies in my skin tone range have mastered this technique. If so, your tips and concealer suggestions would be highly appreciated. I know that I will need to go with a shade that is a couple shades lighter than my skin tone. Also I apologize in advance if I have posted in the wrong area, this is my first day using Specktra and I'm still trying to figure it out. Thanks!!

Latest posts