Need a dupe!

MelissaLo87

My beloved Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Fuchsia (now d/c) broke after using it about halfway. :( I've found that the packaging of those lipsticks was definitely faulty. So I need a dupe. The perfect muted fuschia with an almost undetectable blue sheen. I know, I know, it's not the norm to look for dupes of a drugstore product - it's usually the other way around - but I miss that lipstick! I've heard either Girl About Town or Lickable are possible dupes. I'm hoping to find one that's almost dead on. Opinions/suggestions?

MelissaLo87

i don't know maybe blue rose by NYC.

Quote: Originally Posted by shellygrrl

The Colorburst lip butter in Lollipop may be a dupe.
Unfortunately neither of these are.
nope.gif

martiangurll

My beloved Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Fuchsia (now d/c) broke after using it about halfway. :( I've found that the packaging of those lipsticks was definitely faulty. So I need a dupe. The perfect muted fuschia with an almost undetectable blue sheen. I know, I know, it's not the norm to look for dupes of a drugstore product - it's usually the other way around - but I miss that lipstick! I've heard either Girl About Town or Lickable are possible dupes. I'm hoping to find one that's almost dead on. Opinions/suggestions?
Show Orchid by MAC

lilybettie

I don't have the revlon one either, but what you described does sound a lot like Show Orchid by MAC!