Need a little help for my MAC interview on Tuesday!

euph0rianMUA

To my suprise I got an email from MAC asking me to come in for an interview! I'm really excited, but I have some basic concerns. I have my ears stretched to 9/16" and I have a nose ring. I've always been told by parents and professionals to cover everything up when I go on interviews, but some makeup artists say it doesn't really matter. I was just wondering if I could get some opinions on this?

Also, I was wondering if I should do some banging makeup for my interview, or keep it normal interview appropriate. Since this is MAC I was thinking it wouldn't really matter how bold I do my makeup, but I do want to be sure.

Any ideas or opinions would be great.
Thanks.:)

whatzoedid

Good Luck if you haven't had it yet! I'm sure they wouldn't mind when I went for my benefit interview the other girl was covered in facial piercings and tattoos and she ended up getting the job! :(

jillybean

Late to the game but your piercings won't be a problem. For your makeup, I would make sure whatever look you have is polished. I would go interview appropriate but kicked up a small notch. Good luck!