Need career advice from those in the industry :)

Right now I am a young, extremely passionate 20 year old gay boy that is very knowledgeable about skincare, cosmetics and everything like that. My resume as of right now is

Kiehl's Customer Representative
Kiehl's Since 1851/Dillard's
Shreveport, LA
March 2011 - Present

Operations Product Consultant
Sephora inside jcpenney
Shreveport, LA
October 2010 - March 2011

Beauty Advisor
Walgreens
Ruston, LA
June 2010 - October 2010

I am in Shreveport as of right now, and I am so incredibly underwhelmed. I have so much passion and love for what I do, and this entire city is dead. Everywhere that I have worked at, no one seems to care at all about what they are doing, It's been the worst training everywhere (very much self-trained) because all of the managers over these brands just don't care. There is nowhere else for me to go here, we do not have anything besides Dillard's, jcpenney and ULTA. I really love Sephora, just not jcpenney Sephora. Kiehl's is REALLY fun, but I miss working with Color products. And this city is so dead, I get maybe 2 customers a day, if I'm lucky. It's insane! I have NOTHING holding me back, I want to go so far in this industry. But there is nowhere else for me to go here. My best friend lives in The Woodlands, TX and insists that I move there. So I am just curious if you all think that my resume is developed well enough to get a decent job in that area? I know their mall has Sephora, Macy's and Dillard's (I could transfer, I suppose) and I would be so close to Houston, where I hope there is a lot of opportunity waiting for me. My manager where I work now literally told me "It does not matter what brand I put you in, It's all the same, none of it works, just sell it" when I told her I wanted to work for a brand that I was more passionate about.