Need good teal/green colors.

Onederland

I only have 40 bucks. So heres a list of colors im looking into

Teal Pigment
Golden Olive Pigment
Bitter
Aquadisiac (instead of Electric Eel?)
Swimming
Tres Teal (I know its gone, but hey it never hurts to hunt)

You see, i need a teal shade. And Teal isn't eyesafe...sooo..yeah.

If you guys could give me teal eyeshadows colors, thad be great.

veilchen

I'd also go for Steamy, or maybe Shimmermoss (on me both of them have almost the same teal-like colour).

midnightlouise

I love Tres Teal! But Steamy is nice, too
smiles.gif

Shoe Crazy

I love Tres Teal as well and I do recall seeing it at counter recently I also have aquadisiac and think it beautiful as well. I'm gonna check out steamy too
th_wink3.gif

TipTopTap

Actually Teal produced after January 1, 2005 is eyesafe. And it is a beautiful deep teal color that looks great as a liner. I also think Steamy, Aquadisiac, Golden Olive and Swimming are great colors. You could save some money by purchasing samples of Teal and Golden Olive. 1/2 tsp costs around $5 and lasts forever. Or you can buy a full size one and sell samples.

Onederland

Quote:
Originally Posted by TipTopTap
Actually Teal produced after January 1, 2005 is eyesafe. And it is a beautiful deep teal color that looks great as a liner. I also think Steamy, Aquadisiac, Golden Olive and Swimming are great colors. You could save some money by purchasing samples of Teal and Golden Olive. 1/2 tsp costs around $5 and lasts forever. Or you can buy a full size one and sell samples.

How do I know if its been produced after Jan 1?

Hahahah i could always be a SUPER mooch, and ask the store for samples, though i make it a polocy to spend at LEAST 30 bucks before i ask for a sample. Hahaha..

Sanne

teal a64

when this is the number underneath the jar, it still isn't eyesafe, when it's a new number, it is.

user2

Hey Onederland!

What about the Pro e/s? Names like Dark Teal and Teal Blue sound very tealish!