need good vibes...PLEASE!!

Hilly

My karma must have stayed in 2007 because this year has started off to a dirty litterbox start!

- flights were a delayed mess
-lost my luggage and am in fear that my makeup will come back broken or something because it has been sitting in st. louis!
-bad period and ran out of tampons...can't get to the store BECAUSE.....

my car has a flat!!!!!!!! I am on hold with stupid ford and have been forever.

Please send love.

I think my karma is bad because i was making prank calls on NYE.

purrtykitty

Aww, I'm so sorry - that sucks!! I'm sending you happy thoughts!
th_hug.gif

Jot

love,best wishes and big hugs
Also if you look at it another way 2008 can only get better xx
(i had a crap 1st day of the year)

Hilly

Well roadside assistance is on their way. I have to pay $57 but it could be worse.
I will take this car thing as a learning experience. At least i wasn't on the highway and had a blow out or something.
Thanks for the good vibes
smiles.gif

Divinity

friends.gif
Aww Hilly! That sounds like my week last week because I called in "sick" to work so I could go home for Christmas earlier. If it makes you feel any better, I stepped in dog poop, then had a client throw up all over my room during the massage I was giving her at work, and I waited 30 minutes for a bus and barely made it to work. Oh honey...I feel your pain and send much love to you!

laguayaca

Hilly I hope you have a good rest of the year keep thinking positive and the vibes will follow! I had a flat today but just keep looking on the bright side! Love ya Chik!

matsubie

i'm so sorry to hear about all the mishaps.
but i'm sending you good vibes~~

happy new year!

Hilly

thanks everyone. the car is better. I calld in sick to work. Still waiting on luggage.

Yall are so sweet
smiles.gif

redambition

good vibes going your way girl! hopefully your luggage comes back with everything inside it in one piece!

nunu

i'm glad things are better! Now you can start the year with a fresh new start
smiles.gif

knoxydoll

:hugs: I've been feeling nauseous and I locked my keys in my car while I was cleaning it off. We must be on the same wavelength of bad karma.

Hilly

update: luggage is back and my makeup was safe! PHEW!!

My friend came over and then we went for sushi. things are better. thanks aain everyone. Yall helped me!

*KT*

Phew, lucky with the makeup. My bag got lost on the way to Italy a year and a half ago... and when it arrived, it was mangled to hell. They even managed to snap a tube of mascara in half... yes, it was that bad.

On a funny note, I was just reading the "Masturbation..." thread and someone said there should be a thread for recommended toys, so then I see this one and read "Need good vibes" and I was almost expecting request for good toy ideas... some "vibes".

Been that kinda day for me, can't keep it out of the gutter.
winks.gif