Need help, can anyone help to verify this brush 182 & 183

Qoo

After reading all the posts of ebay fakes, I got very worried, can any one verify whether this two brushes I got on Ebay is authentic, thanks a million!

I never bought their brushes before, this two are my first MAC brushes, thats why I am so unsure. They have a sticker at the side with bar code, however these two brushes seems to be MADE IN CHINA. The two brushes are 182 with gold handle & 183 in black.

I think the 182 in gold handle is a limited edition piece but I am not 100% sure.

d7e3_1.JPG

redambition

The 182 is the LE Catherine Deneuve version. I haven't seen that particular one counterfeited, and the posted pic is spot on to what it should look like. I think that one is good!
smiles.gif

the 183 pic is too blurry to make out any detail. it's also an LE brush and to date i have not heard of this one being counterfeited. (i could be wrong there though.)

gigiopolis

My regular (genuine) 182 brush is printed with "MADE IN CHINA" as well. Which makes me wonder why this brush is $55CND, and how expensive it would be if it was made in Canada/US. *shudder*

Qoo

Thank you to all the replys. I have been very worried after reading so much fake M.A.C brushes in Ebay, I nearly cancel that account. This is good news for me at least.
th_LMAO.gif