Need help please !

kimminguyen

Hi everybody ,
I need to buy mac cosmetic with whosesale price ( i buy a lot ) so I went to alibaba website and search the seller with location in NY . They give me a good deal . Anybody have any ideal about this website ? I need some advices please ! .
My English in not good , I hope you guy can understand
tong.gif

Thanks

kimminguyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
Don't do it. That place is flooded with fake everything. MAC, dvd sets, razors...a lot and most of those sellers are overseas but will lie and say they're in the states. I've busted many a seller on there and turned their info in to the website and at least 90% of the cosmetics were fake. You will more likely than not get screwed and Paypal can be a douche on international transactions regarding refunds.

I'm lucky because i ask you guys first
ssad.gif
Anybody known where can i buy Mac cosmetic with wholesale price ? .
Thanks.

gildedangel

It is very hard to find MAC at a wholesale price because there are a lot of scam artistis out there; the best I can tell you is to look for a Cosmetic Company Outlet in your area, they sell MAC and other brands at 30% off retail. HTH!

LMD84

yes i think a cco would be your best bet as well. mac never sell to other companies so if you see people selling it like that it is more than likely fake. there is a good site called lovemakeup.co.uk who sells mac cheap and ships worldwide. all very much authentic and there are some real bargains to be had!
smiles.gif

chickatthegym

MAC doesn't have "wholesalers" or distributors and everything on Alibaba and those sites comes from overseas and are terrible fakes!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimminguyen
Hi everybody ,
I need to buy mac cosmetic with whosesale price ( i buy a lot ) so I went to alibaba website and search the seller with location in NY . They give me a good deal . Anybody have any ideal about this website ? I need some advices please ! .
My English in not good , I hope you guy can understand
tong.gif

Thanks

Hiya Kim,agree with what chickka has posted,and bear in mind that websites such as;Tradekey.com,ioffer.com,Dhgate.com are full of MAC,Nars,B.Brown,Benefit and other fakey c*ap!Save your money and go to CCO
yes.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Don't do it. That place is flooded with fake everything. MAC, dvd sets, razors...a lot and most of those sellers are overseas but will lie and say they're in the states. I've busted many a seller on there and turned their info in to the website and at least 90% of the cosmetics were fake. You will more likely than not get screwed and Paypal can be a douche on international transactions regarding refunds.

Lol agree with Casey,some of the fake MAC that these websites offer has been specially invented by fakers and Kim,even when the stuff looks genuine enough to pass for real MAC ,you just don't know what ingredients the fakers have conocted!Some people who have bought the counterfeit makeup and use it will say"oh i have not had any adverse effect from using the fake,it's the same as the genuine stuff"!
th_LMAO.gif
What you and they don't know that the damage to the skin may take some time and may be not apparent straight away.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
You know every time we bring up the possibility of skin irritation from the fakes not being tested, I end up with the image of the Wicked Witch screaming "I'm melting! I'm melting!" Seriously agree though...you can use that stuff for 3 weeks be fine throughout that and could end up with that dreaded itching/ burning skin deal before you know it. Highly in agreement about the CCO and a much trusted source because fakes are getting too good to risk it now. Freaking sad when One Off is only a few months old and already copied but I'm glad the counter covered mine.

Damn I love me some CCO's. xD

CCO's just rock...pity my Mastercard,doesn't feel the same way
Casey,in my opinion lots of buyers especially on ebay are swayed by the sellers + feedback ,good DSR's even when these sellers blatantly peddle fake c*appy makeup!
I almost choked when i saw this ...words fail me Casey,as these blushing balls are very typical product of Body Shop(do not like them as they are too messy)but look at the NARS palette ( i saw fake Mac one same style just Mac on the box)bidding gone up to £30 wth!!I simply do not believe that the seller does'nt know that they are fakes!They also have GHD's for sale
ssad.gif
personally i would not buy any electrical product off ebay!When you buy from a proper retailer at least im protected in a knowledge that these have been tested to UK health&safety standards!Who knows how these fake GHD's have been made and by whom
th_confused_new.gif

MAC Blusher Balls / Blush With Brush **NEW** on eBay (end time 31-Oct-09 16:33:17 GMT)
pocketgadget-net ( 3503
%21BdjlGHwBGk%7E$%28KGrHqQH-D4ErfWs%28fQYBK5c7jNG1w%7E%7E_35.JPG
Please wait
Anyway reported all their fake MAC and Nars!

chickatthegym

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
CCO's just rock...pity my Mastercard,doesn't feel the same way
Casey,in my opinion lots of buyers especially on ebay are swayed by the sellers + feedback ,good DSR's even when these sellers blatantly peddle fake c*appy makeup!
I almost choked when i saw this ...words fail me Casey,as these blushing balls are very typical product of Body Shop(do not like them as they are too messy)but look at the NARS palette ( i saw fake Mac one same style just Mac on the box)bidding gone up to £30 wth!!I simply do not believe that the seller does'nt know that they are fakes!They also have GHD's for sale
ssad.gif
personally i would not buy any electrical product off ebay!When you buy from a proper retailer at least im protected in a knowledge that these have been tested to UK health&safety standards!Who knows how these fake GHD's have been made and by whom
th_confused_new.gif

MAC Blusher Balls / Blush With Brush **NEW** on eBay (end time 31-Oct-09 16:33:17 GMT)
pocketgadget-net ( 3503
%21BdjlGHwBGk%7E$%28KGrHqQH-D4ErfWs%28fQYBK5c7jNG1w%7E%7E_35.JPG
Please wait
Anyway reported all their fake MAC and Nars!

LOL "Blushing Balls" that's too funny!!!