Need some fashion advice? Watch this video...

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovexnerdsx
no its cool! i thought her green dress near the beginning was hot. i'd rock it
smiles.gif

Oh is that the one with the "bugle beads"?? Cos I kinda thought that ummm I'd totally rock it too lol...!! You gotta admit out of all the dresses it was the best one. Did you notice the slit??

She might dish out highly dubious advice and not have the best taste in fashion but damn she sure had a great body. Her boobs were fantastic..! And also.. I wish I had all those boots she had in that closet hehe...
lol.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore

What was the "fruit is pre-digested" thing? Cuz in my book, pre-digested fruit is called vomit.
puke.gif

haha Technically I think pre-digested... comes from the OTHER end of the body.//lol ewwwww

csuthetaphi

Don't forget everyone..."sugar causes wrinkles", and sprouts are good for you because "they are still growing"

lmao.gif

I love how she demonstrates putting on her makeup from a "clean face" and already has thick back eyeliner and heavilly contoured eyes. I cracked up when she said she had 2 shades of "rouge": pink and orange. Then she adds, there are many other colors of rouge, like burgundy or *pauses to think of another color*... very dark orange. Very dark orange huh?

csuthetaphi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore

The saddest thing of all was poor Snowy the cat and Charles the dog. I think I actually saw Charles the dog mouthe the words, "Please help me"

lmao.gif
Bahahaha!! I was laughing so loud, my husband came in to see what I was laughing at! MAC_Whore, you are hilareous!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
haha Technically I think pre-digested... comes from the OTHER end of the body.//lol ewwwww

Good point, but I still don't want it in my smoothie!!!
rofl.gif

I guess the vomit would be partially digested fruit. My bad!
lol.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

haha I like all her pauses

she likes the treadmill you guys.. its her favorite, but .. darnit.. its at the gym.. not at home.. DAMN!

"meet my cat snow.. Im starving"

lol this is great!

ilovexnerdsx

"so lets take a look.................at the finished product. WELL HELLO!"

and lol yeah the green dress with the bugle beads and the "noticeable" slit.

has anyone noticed in her living room she has like a 7 foot picture of herself?

she just sounds so damn bored half the time :|

csuthetaphi

Quote:
"so lets take a look.................at the finished product. WELL HELLO!"

and lol yeah the green dress with the bugle beads and the "noticeable" slit.

has anyone noticed in her living room she has like a 7 foot picture of herself?

I totally saw that huge portrait!!! I think someone takes herself a wee bit too seriously!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
"mmm!
ohboy.gif
this carrot couldn't be more delicious!"

Oh Brenda, I will tell you what to do with your damn carrot!
lol.gif

You know Snowy the cat and Charlie the dog want to bludgeon her with that carrot! Then if the police came looking for them, they could hide in her ginormous back-combed hair!

I am going to commission a big portrait, no even better...a wall mural of myself in the bedroom. Gee, I hope my husband likes it.

He would be like, "I love you and all, baby, but what the hell is that for!?!"

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

"Notice the slit?" THANK GOD - she pointed that out I would have missed it... lol That was so funny!!!

I think she is in LOVE with her self -

Did you watch part 2.. "Meet my cat Snow ... i'm starving"...LMAO )

SparklingWaves

I thought her body, hair, and some of her earrings were gorgeous. Her makeup wasn't bad either. The hair was just teased too much, but she did have a good amount of hair and it was a pretty color.

Those clothes were highly expensive -back in the day. I didn't know anyone who could pull out a freaking diamond necklace, large crystal earrings, or a gold gown.

I didn't like her as an actress. She was a snob and even in this video an air of snob comes across to me.

If sugar caused wrinkles, I would look like a prune in my teens. Maybe it causes cellulite. Geesh!

That was funny - "Notice the slit". I was saying to myself, "If it were any higher, I would see another ****". Lady! The slit is very noticeable.

I absolutely hated that thing tied around her head. It served no purpose. Put your hair in a pony tail and look like you are really working out. At first, I thought the dog was stuffed. It didn't move. My dogs would be all over me. Did they give that dog a Valium? What dog doesn't want to go for a walk? Mine want to take me for a walk.

There is no way that drink would hold me for hours. It would hold me for about an hour in the a.m. All that sugar would send my glucose straight up and then straight down. I would spin, crash, and burn. I just can't get into celery with low-fat dressing. Where is the protein? I need something to hold me up. All those salads with that blah cereal, would send me to the toilet. I would have to take Gas X 24/7. Bloated tummy doesn't make me look hot.

frocher

The black lace dress with the elastic waist band and the puff sleeves topped off with the Alexis Carrington hat... priceless. She described it as "simple".
lol.gif

Btw, am I the only one who thinks she looks deranged when she laughs?

SparklingWaves

I forgot about that "simple" black lace dress number. There wasn't anything simple about that look. It looked like a mourning out fit from another era to me.

That hat that she found that went with another outfit looked like it went with King Tut's tomb. You would have had to put a gun to my head to wear those hats that she is wearing back in the day.

Maybe, she was drunk in that video. That's so funny about her laugh.