Need you ladies help!

brandiisamonkey

SO Im Pregnant and my due date is July 8th 3 weeks from now. Its a boy and the fiancee and I are estatic. We have everything we need. Well everything EXCEPT my son dosnt have a name yet. We have NO clue what were naming him I need help with manes severely lol I just cant think right now (lack of sleep) anywho help me out ladies give me some suguestions! I would REALLY appreciate it!
smiles.gif
th_worship.gif

aquarius11

Congrats to you and your fiance!! Well, as for names, I really like Travis and Aidan for a boy. Travis is prob. my numero uno fav!! HTH!! Please show us pics of your new little guy after he's born!!

ExquisiteImages

I like the names Armani, Xavier, and Sebastien. When you figure out which name you'll choose for your babyboy, let us know!

brandiisamonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by quandolak
I was the same...i didnt know wether i was having a boy ir girl and was reading the baby names book as i started to go into labour lol....

So first of all do you want and english name?..or a foreign one?...a rare one or a popular name ?

I like "diffrent" names but not WEIRD names lol I dont want my child to have the same name as every other boy out there but I dont want people to be like WTF were you thinking lol

Its just sucha difficult and luifelong decision I want to make sure I make the right one lol...

ben

for a boy i think that i am going to go with: Jackson.
my sister stole the name from me (thank god she had a girl) but was planning on spelling it Jaxxon

Pei

Some suggestion:

Name him after a state/country/landmark/famous person or something like that =)

as_cute_as_pie

i have loadsa names that i like except i cant think of any right now :confused: lol the one that sticks in my mind is- cristian and tristan
smiles.gif

luckyme

I like the name Preston, Dont know why. Not my sons name but it us unusual. I also like the name Logan

Jaim

My favorite name is Jeff! And I sort of like the spelling Geoff, or maybe even Jeoff, 'cause it's a little interesting.

meaghan<3

I love the name Chase and Aiden. I dont know why? But I just always have!!!!! Congratulations!! GOod luck on the name picking!!
smiles.gif

YvetteJeannine

Bradford...Graydon...Hunter...Those are the ones I like...I probably won't ever have kids, so I'll never get a chance to use them!!!
lol.gif
Edit: Oh..I also like Olivier (like Olive-e-a), Laurant, and Tristan.

Latest posts