Neo Sci-Fi + B2M Haul!!

sofabean

Whoo! I got a makeover today! I knew I was going to blow some cash on the new collection anyway. Why not have a makeover too?
smiles.gif
I got some things from the Neo Sci-Fi and Future Earth collections, some wipes, pinch o peach blush, and turned in 18 of my eyeshadow containers and got some lipsticks as well
thmbup.gif

haul2-1.jpg

haul3-1.jpg

L to R: Pleasureseeker, Sci-Fi-Delity, Sweetie, Pervette, Frou, Microfine Lip Refinisher

neoscifilg-1.jpg

L to R: Pink Grapefruit and Soft & Slow

HOTasFCUK

Great haul!!! I wanna B2M a bunch of stuff for this collection too! Its the only way to save a little money when i want to buy it all!!! Pleasureseeker looks really nice in that pic & so does Frou....i gotta check that one out when i go to MAC this week!!!

sofabean

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaexbabey
great haul! enjoy
smiles.gif
you didnt like any of the eyeshadows?

no, i didn't. time and space caught my eye, but i have a lot of browns already. it's a really nice light shimmery brown. it reminds me of woodwinked but a lot lighter.

it's funny because before i got my makeover, i asked the MA about a light pink blush that wouldn't look orangey on me and for the makeover, she put spaced out, which is an orangey peachy blush and evening aura e/s on my lids which is a gold orange... so i didn't like the makeover i got at all... as she was walking over with the lipsticks she picked out to put on me, i felt my eyes widen because from far away, it looked like had electro in her hands and i was thinking, oh god not more orange!! but it wasn't
smiles.gif

purrtykitty

Great haul. I've got a couple shadows ordered already, but I have to wait until next week to get the lippies I want.
ssad.gif

sofabean

Quote:
Originally Posted by christineeee_
lovely haul!! i should de-pot my e/s so i can b2m

yeah, you definitely should! it's so worth it to get some of your money back lol