new baby gift

as_cute_as_pie

my cousin has just had a baby girl
greengrin.gif
and i am obviously gettin the baby a gift but not exactly sure what i was looking for something a bit different than a soft toy which everyone else would give
smiles.gif

thank you
greengrin.gif

mzcelaneous

To be honest with you, diapers and wipes are always a great gift. As a parent, I was forever thankful to those who gave me diapers b/c the child will be wearing it for a least the next 2 years. As long as you get the right size, you know the gift won't go to waste!
smiles.gif

juli

How about one of the animal printed/shaped soft bath robe? or is it called receiving bath towel..
hmm.gif
(ones with animal hoodies!) I always love those! way tooo cute!!

I think my mom got one of the panda bear or a bear bath robe from Neiman Marcus one time and omg...it was the cutest thing ever! I wanted a kid immediately!
rofl.gif

juli

How about one of the animal printed/shaped soft bath robe? or is it called receiving bath towel..
hmm.gif
(ones with animal hoodies!) I always love those! way tooo cute!!

I think my mom got one of the panda bear or a bear bath robe from Neiman Marcus one time and omg...it was the cutest thing ever! I wanted a kid immediately!
rofl.gif

oooooh if she is into hello kitty, you can get her the hello kitty wrap with hood, hooded bath towel or the receiving fleece blanket! just my opinion but these are way too cuteeeeee~
cutey.gif

prinzessin784

an outfit in a size BIGGER than newborn haha. most people get so many tiny outfits at their showers but it's such a better idea to get them something bigger so when the baby outgrows all those other outfits they'll have something special to wear too! Most people want to get something that they can use immediately, but when the baby grows into the bigger outfit your cousin can use the one you got her and think of you!

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
To be honest with you, diapers and wipes are always a great gift. As a parent, I was forever thankful to those who gave me diapers b/c the child will be wearing it for a least the next 2 years. As long as you get the right size, you know the gift won't go to waste!
smiles.gif

I totally agree! Mine lasted me up until my daughter was 8 months or so. Maybe get a bag of diapers and a cute outfit or something! HTH!!