New Fake Hello Kitty eyeshadows on ebay!

User27

I don't judge Chinese sellers except for when I have conversations where they have outright lied to me and said products were authentic or said "high copy". Alibaba does have a method to reporting sellers to the site themselves if they're selling copyrighted items and claiming them as legit. I will dumb myself down and have a conversation long enough to set the seller up and report their company name. Those pigment lots were a lot of fun because they all had their batch numbers wrong, ultra bold lettering and those weird pour tip openings and were a miraculous $92 to ship to the US for 54 pieces.

I shut down one of their big Hello Kitty sellers when MAC ran out by mass reporting with attached Word document the conversations where the male tried telling me his brushes were legit as well as their whole supply of bags, palettes and all. The brushes I could tell a mile away were fake by the hair colors and handles alone. Still, there's the idea he tried playing me for stupid but US sellers know what they're buying when they pay $6 for an item that will make them $32.99 with free shipping on Ebay. I posted the convo here in Specktra when I noticed the fake mineralize eyeshadows and Dazzleglasses because that's how these sellers overseas work. At least she was honest and said they were copies because some aren't and lie through their teeth.

You remove the mysterious "wholesaler" or "distributor", which in cases is alibaba sellers, and Ebay and Ioffer sellers lose their method to buy them overseas. I was told to order the entire Hello Kitty set would cost me $300 plus shipping to ship here from Hong Kong. The guy was saying to put it on Ebay and make money like his other customers did which my jaw dropped over. I don't tell them where I know the flaws in packaging because then they try to get the packaging right based off learning their printing mistakes. If you look at alibaba, you'll see their company information is available when you look up their individual items under their business info..."Gold Supplier" this and that. I have them send me an invoice for alleged items to verify address matches visible company info and report my convos over then to the baba men. Yes, I lie when I have them send me an invoice when I have no intention of buying but it's the only way I have to accurately confirm their addresses so I in turn am misleading them and I have yet to feel bad about it.

I don't do this out of spite but to remove the middle man so US sellers lose their connections. I'm into the idea of knowing the make up I put on my face has passed an FDA measure of some kind and deemed safe for use. Ebay didn't respond when I reported so I went to the bigger dogs and took a blow at them. I'm older and some of the girls bidding are 17 and don't know their products yet and leave positive feedback thinking their purchases are real. I'm not knocking them because we were all new to it at some point and how many of us get disappointed when we find we paid that much for the name and realize it's fake product?

My 14 year old sister gets mad when I make her show me anything she's swapped or bought but I do it because she knows the name and not the product packaging and I want her to be healthy years later. God knows I'd beat the heck out of the person that sold her something that made her sick or put her in a hospital. That's why I am the way I am because there are risks to it health wise when things haven't been tested thoroughly and deemed safe for use by people. I also hate paying for the name of something I'd be terrified to use down the line and see it as a waste of money and I feel disappointed in them as a seller for treating my health like I didn't matter. On my scale, compassion for others ranks higher then greed but with some that's not the case and they feel no remorse selling what they do despite a possibly negative reaction to the person on the recieving end. I would rather buy from a reputable source like a counter or a CCO or buy from those who have made good with their word and sent what was supposed to be sent.

User27

If you click this link, look at the scrolling gallery up top and check the photos that are attached to this seller. Once you click that photo from the scrolling gallery, you'll be able to see the larger photo....includes palettes, lipglasses, bags and all. I would have put individual links but I don't know what Specktra allows. This seller sells most of the newest copies available as there business is apparently booming. Need sleep and it's an interesting look so use care when bidding or don't bid at all. Good luck ladies and sleep awaits.

hot!!!mac cosmetic,wholesale cheap makeup,make up supplier.mac hello kitty:4 colors powder cake 15g Manufacturer exporting direct from Hong Kong

redambition

i am wracking my brain trying to figure out what evil spirit foundation could be an engrish-tion of.

it has to be mineralise. what i want to know is... how? how does it get to evil spirit? i want their dictionary!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I sent her/him a message and said, you are aware that posting Fake MAC violates Ebay's Listing Agreement...I said and just to add...You have the worst fakes I have ever seen thusfar....Can't wait to get an answer

thmbup.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCollector
Do you mean to report more than one listing at a time?? I use this form to report:
Replica, Counterfeit Items and Unauthorized Copies

You can report up to 10 at a time, or is that what your already using?? sorry, not sure
th_dunno.gif

Hopefully these auctions will actually be shut down considering every single person on this thread has reported them!
yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif
I hope so!

really...I sat there and reported them all seperately...Thank goodness she did not have that many
th_LMAO.gif

TISH1124

Still no response.....I wrote...I guess by the lack of response...you are fully aware they are fake....I said sell now...you will be sorry later! I said and Evil Spirt....That is very original....not sure I would want a foundation named that but to each their own.

pumpkincat210

The HK eyeshadow is pretty too, it's too bad they can't put their effort into making their own brand.
As for the Evil Spirit Foundation...wtf?? yeah, evil as in it is going to give me cystic acne and a rash!
I reported them all.

User27

Quote:
really...I sat there and reported them all seperately...Thank goodness she did not have that many
th_LMAO.gif

If it's makingthebacon, just joined you on the reporting. All 5 are done and I'm ready to message the seller myself in my dumbed down manner. These are classic and I love the responses....play newb and it gets you further getting them to talk.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
i am wracking my brain trying to figure out what evil spirit foundation could be an engrish-tion of.

it has to be mineralise. what i want to know is... how? how does it get to evil spirit? i want their dictionary!

I know,i know,
yes.gif
i actually laughed out so loud
th_LMAO.gif
when i saw this stupid name Evil Spirit...that my daughter came over and said"mum are you feeling allright" then she saw the photo i was pointing to and said" oh you are on the mission for fake Mac "...
ssad.gif

Wow look at these girls ...20 different shades of Mac HK lipstick !!!
92bcf8dcc2877e7cfa448939d8a915b7.jpg
and some of the images seller has copied from Temptalia.com !!!naughty,naughty...0 feedback but he/she sold loads of the Mac Powdery pigments?? seller :heskeyqcb
NEW ?MAC? 26 PIGMENTS EYESHADOW PIGMENTS NIB-POWDERY on eBay, also, Brushes Applicators, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 04-Jun-09 04:30:00 BST)

TheCollector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
I know,i know,
yes.gif
i actually laughed out so loud
th_LMAO.gif
when i saw this stupid name Evil Spirit...that my daughter came over and said"mum are you feeling allright" then she saw the photo i was pointing to and said" oh you are on the mission for fake Mac "...
ssad.gif

Wow look at these girls ...20 different shades of Mac HK lipstick !!!
92bcf8dcc2877e7cfa448939d8a915b7.jpg
and some of the images seller has copied from Temptalia.com !!!naughty,naughty...0 feedback but he/she sold loads of the Mac Powdery pigments?? seller :heskeyqcb
NEW ?MAC? 26 PIGMENTS EYESHADOW PIGMENTS NIB-POWDERY on eBay, also, Brushes Applicators, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 04-Jun-09 04:30:00 BST)

Wow!! so sad.... and mad!!
angry.gif

Thanks for posting!

User27

Quote:
th_LMAO.gif

If we both went after the same seller, all reported. Seller responded they were selling for a friend of theirs and thinks they are authentic. All items reported but the listings are still running despite this and I have a slew of counterfeit e-mails from Ebay thanking me for my time. This seller is new so will probably leave feedback right away to their buyer so it'll leave a trail and give the buyers time to Paypal dispute. makingthebacon should have fun explaining to their buyer how they came across uninvented products with a copyrighted logo.

metal_romantic

The "Evil Spirit Foundation" really made my day.
Seriously, I was having a terrible day, but now I am laughing again.

MAC is well known for catering to different skin tones, so it's good to see that they have begun to cater for the malevolent apparition market too.
It's about time!

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_romantic
The "Evil Spirit Foundation" really made my day.
Seriously, I was having a terrible day, but now I am laughing again.

MAC is well known for catering to different skin tones, so it's good to see that they have begun to cater to the malevolent apparition market too.
It's about time!

Ditto on the terrible day and thanks for the cheer up. That one post just owned this whole thread. I was getting too serious on my mission....needed a comical intermission. =)