New forum software: Xenforo Migration

shellygrrl

Staff member
Okay, now I see the For Sale or Swap section of the Clearance Bin, along with the Feedback section, but not the Want-Ads/Wishlists/CP Requests one.

I’ve also noticed the same issue boschicka mentioned with Likes.

fur4elise

Okay, now I see the For Sale or Swap section of the Clearance Bin, along with the Feedback section, but not the Want-Ads/Wishlists/CP Requests one.

I’ve also noticed the same issue boschicka mentioned with Likes.

I am coming in to mention something about recent posts showing. A buyer's email is showing in the open (on the home page) which makes it a "target" for capture and spam.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Access to the Want Ads/Wishlists should be good now. If anyone is still have an issue, please let us know.
Thanks for your patience while we work through everything! :)

Anitacska

Is there no way of going to a specific page in threads now? I only get first, last, previous and next. Not very helpful when threads have 1000+ pages. :(

jennyap

Is there no way of going to a specific page in threads now? I only get first, last, previous and next. Not very helpful when threads have 1000+ pages. :(

Although it's an extra step from before, you can do it. Just go to the thread (anywhere) and then click on the ... button at the top between the buttons for the first few and last page numbers. That gives a popup where you can put in the page number you want.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
How can I edit a thread title? I don't seem to be able to do that anymore.

Also, I don't see an option to like a post in The Scoop forum.

K

Ken

How can I edit a thread title? I don't seem to be able to do that anymore.

Is this in any particular forum, or all of them? You're not seeing a button at the top/right of threads with three dots? If you are, click that and the edit thread option will be in there.

Also, I don't see an option to like a post in The Scoop forum.

Give it a try now.

Rinstar

I can't add any pictures to my for sale thread in the original post. It keeps saying "oops, you can only attach 10 images".

Anitacska

Is the privacy issue ever going to be fixed? Always showing online regardless of whether I uncheck the "show my online status" box. Dawn Dawn @Ken

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Is the privacy issue ever going to be fixed? Always showing online regardless of whether I uncheck the "show my online status" box. Dawn Dawn @Ken

Will ask the guys about this. I checked/unchecked yours a few times and it didn't make a difference (as you mentioned). Sorry for the delay.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member

Got some info on this: "If you tick the box to not be showing online you will still show to yourself and to admins, but not to anyone else"

Latest posts