New Hair Extensions!

COBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSoAmazin
SO Pretty! & I love how they're wavy! How long do extensions last?

With proper care (and depending on extension method), they can last 3 months or more. The salon that I go to will not let you go more than 3 months without a visit to make sure they are "ok". As your hair grows, the extension bond moves further from the head; the further the bond is from the head, the more stress it puts on your natural hair. So, they will typically need to be removed and reinstalled at this time.

At time of reinstallation, the stylist can determine if the same hair can be reused (depends on how you cared for it) or if you need new hair installed.

lovelyweapon

I'm a fan of long hair so I love when girls get extensions. They look great on you and I love how you can interchange between wavy and straight.

kimmy

they look great!

after you took your extensions out last time, how was the condition of your hair?

COBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
they look great!

after you took your extensions out last time, how was the condition of your hair?

My hair was in great condition last time I took them out. However, I only left them in for about a month because it was heading into summer, and the hair was HOT (versus cool, when I was used to short hair) and took forever to dry the bonds each day. I wanted to go back to a 5-minute hairstyle.

newagetomatoz

I love it!! The waves look so natural on you, as well as the long hair!! I wish my hair could look like that, but it is so long, that the curls/waves get pulled out in an hour! LOL Enjoy your gorgeous new hair!!