New Hair (kinda bad picture)

stacey

So I ended up cutting my hair like Darling Niki on MySpace & I colored it one color - Chocolate Brown
smiles.gif

sexy.jpg

This is kind of a bad picture but it's cute... at least I think. I'll post more (w/ FOTDs of course) in the near future.
smiles.gif
I have this rockstar party I'm going to in 2 weeks and I plan to spike it!! Its going to be SO cool!
smiles.gif

Anyways, enjoy.

Dreamergirl3

SEXY! Post more pics! I'd love to see how different it looks when its styled differently. The color looks amazing on you!

stacey

that was supposed to be a mohawk but it fell down at the end of the day
ssad.gif
i think it was because i didn't put enough in my roots to make it stand. next time though.

litlaur

I can't wait to see the pictures
smiles.gif
You look so different! I love the color too.

What did you use to style it? You might need something stiffer. Got2B supposedly works really well. So well that you can't wash it out with regular shampoo. That's why I've never used it.

stacey

I used Got2Be glue but I got something else. I think the reason why my hair didn't stand up straight with the glue was becuase i didn't put much (or hardly any) glue in the roots/base.

so_siqqq

The pomp looks really good :thumbsup: . Though I would use a pomade instead of gel so that it looks softer.

User34

very cute and trendy . I wish I could do somthing like that with my hair.
The first pic ur makeup looks real good.

stacey

And finally the 'hawk!
winks.gif

hawk.jpg

makeuphawk.jpg

I posted these in the Member FOTD's section but more appropriate for the "Hair Salon".