new nose ring

milamonster

okay so ive been had my nose pierced but i usually just wore a stud, but i got a ring. WHat do you think about it? Do I look crazy?
I just put it in, took pictures, so you guys are some of the first to preview it lol

100_2263.jpg

kimmy

i think it looks great! alot of people have a stud nose, not many people have ring worthy noses...but you definately do! i'm jealous.
winks.gif

milamonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
i think it looks great! alot of people have a stud nose, not many people have ring worthy noses...but you definately do! i'm jealous.
winks.gif

thanks, i needed some encouragement, the people at the tattoo shop were saying that it probably was going to look bad cuz i had it pierced with a stud
thanks agian
and im sure youd look great with one!

ilovexnerdsx

you pull it off well
thmbup.gif
i used to have my nose pierced and i only wore studs but im wishing i had experimented more and found something different (its closed up now.)

seriously though, it looks great on you! you have gorgeous eyes and lovely lips, so it all sort of balances.
smiles.gif

knoxydoll

It works because the ring isn't gigantic and doesn't take up half your face. I think it looks really good and I'm not a huge fan of nose piercings. (I personally like rings better than studs in the nose)

milamonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovexnerdsx
you pull it off well
thmbup.gif
i used to have my nose pierced and i only wore studs but im wishing i had experimented more and found something different (its closed up now.)

seriously though, it looks great on you! you have gorgeous eyes and lovely lips, so it all sort of balances.
smiles.gif

thank you
you should get i t repierced!

MAChostage

I love that ring on you! If I didn't work a square gig I'd wear a ring sometimes. Instead, I stick to my demure 20g, 2mm nostril studs, LOL.

saniyairshad

wow hon ur rocking the ring. I have my nose pierced too but i cant get myself to wear a ring...but u look amazing...
smiles.gif