Newbie from South Carolina

ashk36

Hi! My name's Ash, I'm from West Columbia, SC. I'm so glad to have found this board, I've only looked through very few threads and I've already gotten some great tips. I'm not a MAC collector like some of you. The prices scare the bujeezus outta me!! I work with what I have and what I can afford, and occasionally I'll splurge on something special. But hey, if anyone has any tips on how I could begin an awesome MAC collection on a somewhat tight budget, feel free to share!! Although, I will have a bit more cash to spend pretty soon here, boyfriend just got a much much better job so that means he is taking me shopping whether he likes it or not!
th_DANCE.gif

Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself!

TISH1124

Hi Ash!!! welcome to Specktra!! There are all kinds of deals on the Specktra sale & swap threads and great prices!! It's quite useful for those of us on a budget!!

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
Welcome, Ash! I'm kind of a newbie, too. I was a lurker for quite a while, and I just now joined. I'm also from South Carolina! I'm from Greenville. I'm at school right now, but I'm excited to go home for the Christmas hols. I just started using MAC, too. I've ordered samples and OOOOOOH I would buy full sizes if I could afford it! Its so wonderful!
party.gif