Next lipstick to add to my collection: Resolutely Red or Lady Danger?

ashley8119

I have taken a huge interest in lipstick over the past year, so here is the list of lipsticks I currently own:

Russian Red
Ruby Woo
Port Red
Viva Glam I
Lickable
Girl About Town
Hollywood Nights
Hug Me
Jubilee
Bare slimshine
Freckletone
Lollipop Loving
Vegas Volt
See Sheer
Crosswires
Sci Fi Delity

I'm not sure which I should get next...Lady Danger or Resolutely Red from the recent MAC In HD? Does anybody have either Lady Danger or Resolutely Red and what are your opinions of the lipstick (color, texture, all of that stuff)?

Thanks in advance!

widdershins

I don't have Resolutely Red, but I have Lady Danger. I think it is my favorite red lipstick by MAC. It's got that vintage bright red look and really makes my fair skin pop. Definitely give that a try.

limindah

I would suggest that you wait and see the MAC style black collection. There are some great unique colors there. Like the very neutral nude, bright red, dark purple and the black. definitely unique and pretty. I saw the preview yesterday at nordstrom and it totally canceled my plan to buy some of the lipsticks from the f/w 09 collection. Hopefully it helps
smiles.gif

love~ Indah
YouTube - limindah's Channel

ForgetRegret

I think it depends on your lipstick preferences, and what you've found looks best on you. Plus, it seems like Resolutely Red is a Lustre dupe of Dubonnet...they're both "deepended claret", although Dubonnet is an amplified. Anyway...I'd get to a counter or store if you can and try them both out...personally Lady Danger goes orange on me and looks ridiculous...I almost bought it, but something told me to try it first... HTH!