Next thread capabilities

HeatherAnn

I really miss the "next thread" capabilities- especially for FOTD's. It takes too long to constantly go back to the main page & then select the next. Is there a way to just jump to the next thread w/o going back that I'm somehow missing?

Janice

Hi Heather! I've heard this suggestion from some others as well. I will check in with the forum developers to see if a next thread feature is on the feature roadmap. If it's not I will make sure to express that this is something our community is very interested in seeing developed for our forum platform!
smiles.gif

Monique_sl

Hi me to really misses the "next thread" capabilities- especially for FOTD's
Please make it work again, it's no fun anymore to navigate back everytime through the main page
wacko.gif

LMD84

It is something that is being looked into so I'm sure that if it can make a come-back it will soon. I don't find it dissapointing though. I appriciate it is frustrating to click on the fotd section again but it is only a couple of extra clicks
smiles.gif

Janice

The developers of our forum software are aware of the Specktra community desire for this feature. However, it is not something the software ships with and would have to be developed and then implemented. I am not the one who makes that decision, it's up to the software company to decide if it's a feature they want to roll out on their forum platform. All I can do is make them aware that it's something we would like to see on our forum and that's been done.