NocturnElle October 2006 [color story] Updated 10/13

glittergoddess27

Eyeshadow
Passionate - Bright clean red (This is the one I have been talking about in other thread and I will get at least 2 of them)
Endless Love - Bright violet/plum (This is repromote from Diana Ross-I will get backup)
Beauty Sleep - Soft pink with silver particle pearl

Lipglass
Chance Encounter - Passion red with coral undertone

Pigment
Entremauve - Rich violet with reflects pearl

Powder Blush
Desirous - Bright coral with gold pearls

I love Dita,... I am glad this is a good clor story,....If everything is as pretty as I think,...I will be over the moon

glittergoddess27

sexypuma said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by merleskaya
You're right...Magnetique came out w/ Belle Azure last year. It's described in the BA color story as "bright magenta w/ blue pearl." The Nocturnelle Magnetique description is "frosted violet fuchsia." Same color/different description? Or two different colors w/ the same name?
hmm.gif
I guess we'll see.

merleskaya[/QUOTE

I ws wondering about the same thing:confused: . I got the magnetique from last year and i loved it. hmmmm, i guess we will have to wait and see.

Good Question,. they have put out two different Leisuretime e/s' before???

BlahWah

The shadows sound intriguing... but I think I'll pass up on most of this collection - I need to cool off on the collecting! I'm wondering tho... does anyone know what finishes the eyeshadows are?

Amethyst_beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
The shadows sound intriguing... but I think I'll pass up on most of this collection - I need to cool off on the collecting! I'm wondering tho... does anyone know what finishes the eyeshadows are?

Dita is big on retro-burlesque fashions, so my guess is that the e/s finishes will be matte or satin...nothing overly frosty/shiny, if that makes sense.

Patricia

the black e/s sounds interesting but not sure if i'll like it if it's a satin or a velvet...

i'll see how i feel about the rest of the collection when i see it in person...

d_flawless

Suspicion - Deep black with gold particle pearl
Passionate - Bright clean red
Innuendo - Muted taupe plum
Endless Love - Bright violet/plum

...another reason to pass up on untamed!

CrouchingAfroHiddenPick

my list, sight unseen

Suspicion - Deep black with gold particle pearl
Aloof - Creamy light neutral pink
All Woman - Soft pink
Night Affair - Night white with pink and opalescent pearl( I am willing ot break my no new lipglass rule for the rest of year if the color payoff is as good as they have described.)
Subtle - Muted taupe plum
Entremauve - Rich violet with reflects pearl
Graphblack - Richest graphic black
Nocturnelle - Rich black

ChrisChick

My eyes literally bugged out when I saw this list. I am ridiculously excited. I don't think I have seen a collection where I literally wanted everything. I have been bitching for years over how MAC doesn't have a bright red shadow...my prayers have been answered.

::dances::