noobie needs advice about Heirloom brushes

kittykitten

hey everyone,
newhere.gif
and need some advice. I've been lurking on ebay and i've come across Heirloom brush sets but i'm worried they might be fakes because (thanks to everyone here) i am now aware that there's an epidemic of fake brushes out there.

Here is a link to just one set that i'm looking at.

MAC "Heirlooms" 4pc Brush Set w/case NIB-"RARE" - eBay Brushes Applicators, Beauty Tools, Makeup, Health Beauty. (end time 23-Apr-08 05:20:41 AEST)

Are these brushes real?
th_confused_new.gif

look_divine

to be honest they are selling those in the CCOs so they could be real, then again im not a pro at detecting the fakes
smiles.gif

*KT*

Like the PP said, I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of the Antiquitease sets to hit ebay around now since it's all filtering down to the CCOs. The box and purse look right, someone else will have to confirm on the brushes as this isn't a set I purchased.

glam8babe

they are real.. but to be honest the brush sets are crap, i got 2 sets for xmas.. and i mostly reach for my full sized mac brushes which do an amazing job.. these are ok if you wanna practice abit with makeup.. but i would rather spend abit more money for good quality

loci

They are real...I don't think they make fake ones of these. Althrough their quality is not as good compare to fulll sized ones, but they sure are pretty
smiles.gif

lolemily

Yes, holiday sets aren't usually fake, but if you want to be sure you should go to a CCO. They sell a lot of make-up for about 30% off and as far as I know it's all authentic.