Nordstrom Glitter Bar event?

Amber

Our Nordstrom is having an event at the MAC counter Oct 21-22 called Glitter Bar. Apparently a national MAC artist plus freelancers will be there and they are selling limited stuff, the MA at the counter said pigments and limited shadows. She said not many Nordstroms are doing this though, anyone know what is being released/offered for sale at these events?

glittergoddess27

Last time I went to a "Glitter Bar" event at my Nordies,..(last fall) they had a few little tables with MA's showing how to apply glitter they had Pro store glitters for sale (Where I got Reflects Gold for the first time) and a few repromotes,..... and had the glitter liners when no one else had them. Nordies doesn't normally carry the pigments or glitters anymore unless it is specficallly with a color story. Not sure if this is the same for all Nordies,.. but the MA there told me that it was usually the same type deal each year,..I need to call and see if ours is doing it again,....

bring_the_rukus

i just checked the Nordstrom site and this was there description of the event:

Join us for a live demonstration as M·A·C senior artists create ‘Bodies of Art.’ Make an appointment to have a M·A·C artist create a new look for you using their limited-edition fall collection.

here is a link to all the in store beauty events that nordies is having. just scroll down and look for your state and it should say if mac is having the glitter bar there.

http://about.nordstrom.com/services/...sp?origin=bdlp

lah_knee

ya last year when i went to it, they basically had about 8 or 9 pigments/glitters available along with some pro items, like pro glosses, brushes and eyeshadows. i got cobalt, reflects gold and rosey coral pro gloss when they had it last year
smiles.gif

Modil

I may have to attend this event just for the fact of the LE stuff they may have out.

lah_knee

i went when the event was over and they still had all the stuff out and available to purchase.

moonrevel

*bump*
Randomly, I was looking at the Nordstrom website, and they have the link up for the Glitterbar stuff, so I wanted to share it incase anyone was still curious!

They have a handful of the standard Pigments, permanent stuff they are repromoting, and what looks like new GlitzGlosses, and some repromoted (I think) Glitter Creams.