NOTD - post all here

LMD84

Re: Notd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyPsycho
^both are gorgeous. Emerald sparkle is one of the pretties polishes ever.

when i wear emerald sparkle i can't actually stop looking at my nails! it's so pretty!

broken_soul

Maybelline Silver Lilac
b181d04d.jpg

Super streaky but it was only $1 at Dollar Tree. :p

zosojacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyPsycho
^both are gorgeous. Emerald sparkle is one of the pretties polishes ever.

OT- It was OPI Vodka & Caviar but I'll change to Illamasqua Propaganda.

OPI Vodka & Caviar (Red jelly)
004-11.jpg

Your nails are gorgeous! I am forever a fan of shiny, classic red on square tips. I recently chopped mine off, because I felt like my fingers needed a break and my nails weren't in the greatest condition. Now the tips just barely go over the finger edge.

Currently I'm wearing OPI Bogota Blackberry. I love breaking out this colour in the fall and winter!

Dahlia_Rayn

This polish was really hard to capture...it's Hard Candy's Mr. Wrong, a greyed out purple with a greenish goldish microglitter, it's like foil. So so pretty.

DSC02550.jpg

This is two coats with base and top coat, the application was super smooth and even! Good dry time too!

LMD84

well i'm still rocking china glaze thunderbird on my toes but on my fingers i am wearing china glaze stella. it's fabulous and perfect for fall! it looks like a dark purpley colour but when the light hits it you can really see a nice pink sheen come off it! not like any other purple colours i have! plus it only took 2 coats to look perfect! woo!

kimmy

was opi infatuation on fingers and opi royal flush blush on toes. now opi i'm not really a waitress all around.
smiles.gif

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by igswonderworld
China Glaze - Fortune Teller. And may I just say this shade is GORGEOUS!

That's what I'm wearing too
smiles.gif

Love it!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
OPI Shim-Merry Chic.
love.gif

I love the opal flakes in it!
heart.gif

th_hug.gif