Nouba makeup brand

Aurelie

Hello I'm a newbie!!

I saw Nouba makeup in Amsterdam airport last christmas. Is this brand only avaliable in Netherlands?
If not, can I get it in Canada? France?

Any reviews about this brand?

fluffy.gif

feebee

MSF look-a-likes!

If anyone has access to nouba cosmetics you should definately check them out!
I've never taken much interest before but last night i noticed what look like MAC MSFS... they had a dark pink/red with gold veining, a paler pink with gold veining and two bronze shades...
Their blushes are also in the form of MSFs and they do baked eyeshadow duos which look almost identical to the new range MAC have coming out...

http://www.noubacosmetics.com/product.asp

mymla

Yeah, I saw those a while ago! Haven't tried them though, but I did swatch them on my hand. They do seem really nice.. I haven't tried any of the MSF's so I don't know how they are compared to these. I bought a Porcelain Pink a while ago from a girl on LJ, and I though I'd try it on before I buy any of the Nouba ones. From what I remember, Nouba's were a little more expensive than the MSF's so I wanted to see if I liked the MSF first.
I'd love to hear if anyone here has tried them though!
smiles.gif

feebee

They're nice aren't they, and so pigmented too!
I'm very tempted by the blush and eyeshadow duos... and there was a sale in the department store so there was 20% discount!
I got the bronzer yesterday (not the MSF style) and its really nice, very natural looking.
I'm surprised it is more expensive than MAC though, perhaps that is just in Sweden? Although im in Ireland and everthing is more expensive here!!

mymla

20% discount? That's great!

I think I'll visit Nouba tomorrow, now I'm tempted to look at them again
greengrin.gif
I remember seeing one (I believe it was an eyeshadow, but I'm not sure) that was so pretty, a pale peachy/pink with some silver in it.

But yeah, they were like 300SEK here, and I belive MSF's cost 200-something. Not a HUGE difference, but still.

feebee

Me too!
I left my credit card at home so i wouldnt be tempted to go shopping on my lunch break.... now im tempted to go home early to go and shop lol!!

I'm such a make up fiend... I visited Stockholm in November and the first thing i did was go to Face Stockholm and The Make up Store lol!!!

MissMarley

i'll try to get up a swatch of the one i just bought in denmark- it is BRIGHT pink with gold veining- it's absolutely gorgeous, and more pigmented than any of my MSFs

aziajs

That is really cool. I contacted them about getting their products over here and they said I could order online. The only problem is that the swatches aren't that good.

cruz_kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMarley
Here's a pic of my nouba blush (pinky blush #11- it's a summer LE) and swatches on my hand

newmakeup003.jpg

newmakeup004.jpg

newmakeup005.jpg

oh my godddd
th_sign_woot.gif

that is just absolutely gorgeous. I WANT ONE!!

Luxurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACActress
Ahh I must order some! The packaging reminds me a lot of the Nars packaging.

i think so, too