Nouba makeup brand

Selenite

I remember seeing Nouba products mentioned in recent Town and Country and Lucky issues. Apparently it's an Italian brand that is now going international and has tons of shades for their products. I'm glad that I'm not the only one that's heard of and is interested in this brand. Look out MAC.

sigwing

I wish they had descriptions of the shades or larger actual pictures of the colors.

The Earthpowders look interesting to me.

feebee

I bought some more Nouba goodies this weekend...

I got one of the MSF type bronzers, its fab... i havent seen Shooting Star in person yet but it looks very similar.

I also checked out the eyeshadow duos...

There are almost exact copies of

Persona/Screen Vinyl and Brightside/Gallery Gal, but they were out of stock.
I did get an eyeshadow duo which looks almost identical to illusionary/burning ambition... the brown may have a teeny bit more of a coppery tone to it though.
I also got an duo with a taupe/grey and a champagne colour.
Their staying power is great, either wet or dry.

As for the similarity to NARS packaging, i also got a single e/s and the packaging is EXACTLY the same as the NARS single eyeshadows!

I'll take some pictures tonight when i get home!

sigwing

feebee, did you find this brand in a store somewhere? I'd love to see the pics of what you got! I liked that there's a nice range of colors in those "Earthpowders" but can't go by just a swatch with a bunch of numbers. I'll be anxious to see more when you post it! Thanks!

Eilinoir

lol The packaging of their different products varies from the look of NARS and Smashbox
tong.gif

aziajs

I don't have any Nouba prodsucts but I remember going to this site and seeing the eyeshadow duos. I had wondered if MAC's would look like that. It's funny that 312685 - #29 looks like Illusionary/Burning Ambition, 312681 - #25 looks like Bright Side/Gallery Gal, and 312682 - #26 looks like Persona/Screen Vinyl.

sigwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I don't have any Nouba prodsucts but I remember going to this site and seeing the eyeshadow duos. I had wondered if MAC's would look like that. It's funny that 312685 - #29 looks like Illusionary/Burning Ambition, 312681 - #25 looks like Bright Side/Gallery Gal, and 312682 - #26 looks like Persona/Screen Vinyl.

I noticed that, too....makes me want to order one just to see!

pugmommy7

I am thinking i need a quad.
i thought the same about the duo's too!
i emailed them and asked for better photos of the blushes
smiles.gif

MisaMayah

If you LOVE MAC msf's * shimmer * glitter check this out

Wasn't sure where to post, pls move if need be!!
I live in London and I went to John Lewis to bet a BB gel liner and stumbled across a MU brand I've never heard of or seen before:

NOUBA cosmetics from Italy

The packaging looks similar to Nars..they have amazing products althought the prices are a bit steep, eek!!
They had Mineralize skinfinishes similar to MAC's Metal Rock, Gold Deposit & Shooting Star...amazing eyeshadows and liquid liners - rainbow of colours plain & glittery
clap.gif

as_cute_as_pie

Re: If you LOVE MAC msf's * shimmer * glitter check this out

these have been feautured before with the similarity with the skinfinishes. ive never seen them in john lewis though
ssad.gif

Lissa

Re: If you LOVE MAC msf's * shimmer * glitter check this out

the eyeshadow compacts look just like Nars ones don't they...

the stuff looks nice, i will definitely head to the counter one day if I see it in John Lewis