NYX eye shadows >< MAC eye shadows

Hello
wavey.gif

I dare for the first time you poster a message. I excuse myself because I am very bad in English, I thus use a software of translation.

I am interested by the eye shadows NYX because there is enormously color and they are not expensive compared to those of MAC.

I will like to have your opinion. The NYX are they as pigmented as MAC?
Is the depotting of shade NYX in trio easy? I will like to offer myself some to arrange them in my pallet pro.

Thank you for your possible answers still forgiveness for my so bad English.

noahlowryfan

some people say it is comparable to MAC and highly pigmented.

i am heading to Longs in a few days to purchase a few and if they are what people say, no MAC for me. i was planning on purchasing a few MAC shadows but I hate the price and also i'm scare that i might have a allergic reaction to it.

you can read what people say about it on makeupalley.com

I love NYX, as they have great pigmentation and texture, but the singles and the trios are IMPOSSIBLE to depot. I've done the singles before, though not without a lot of effort. I had to put it into the oven at 350*F to melt the plastic, then peeling off the plastic with tweezers and prying the pan out with a knife. The trios... I've had absolutely no luck with, at all. I ruined one of my trios with my attempts to depot it. The pans are rather flimsy, and the eyeshados end up breaking
ssad.gif

Thank you very much with all.

pomegranatesix,
I am very astonished that depotting trio is difficult because I saw a pivcture of a pro palette with trio eyes shadows depotting on makeupalley. The technique ideal undoubtedly should be found.