msvluvsmac

@msvluvsmac here's the thread
flower.gif
cheerleader.gif
Thanks!

sullenxriot182

Swatch video for the new NYX Liquid Suede lipsticks,
https://youtu.be/I1SmkBimAik?t=7m
I so wish she had waited till they were dry to show them that way too. I do like a bunch of the colors though!! Excited for these. I already have way too many liquid lipsticks, but may as well get some more! lol

Goat Goat Etc.

I love their eyebrow gel. I use Espresso in that. I don't use it everyday. I do use their brow mascara everyday though, in Black (which is more like a very dark brown). The darkest Wonder Stick ended up being too light for me so I gave it to my sis. Never tried those palettes.I use the Wonder Pencil for brow highlighting...
I'm NC50 and the dark concealer thingy is pretty nice and does cover your bases if you're a highlighting, contouring, and concealer girl. I feel otherwise it would be a waste if you just conceal on the regular, which I find myself doing. But I have experimented with 5 of the 6 shades and they're good enough. The yellow in the the palette though...it's nothing I can use...my undereyes aren't that bad or anything.

I tried out the eyebrow gel it made me look hot lol. I'm not an insta-brow fan but I wanted to try it out and I'm not disappointed one bit. And you're very correct! They could have called the Black color Umber or Brown Black, it is no where near black.

montREALady

I'm NC50 and the dark concealer thingy is pretty nice and does cover your bases if you're a highlighting, contouring, and concealer girl. I feel otherwise it would be a waste if you just conceal on the regular, which I find myself doing. But I have experimented with 5 of the 6 shades and they're good enough. The yellow in the the palette though...it's nothing I can use...my undereyes aren't that bad or anything.

I tried out the eyebrow gel it made me look hot lol. I'm not an insta-brow fan but I wanted to try it out and I'm not disappointed one bit. And you're very correct! They could have called the Black color Umber or Brown Black, it is no where near black.
You're talking about the palette? I can use yellow under my eyes, lol!

stephshopaholic

Yesterday I wore nyx tarred lip pencil with nyx "cold hearted" wicked lipstick over top and omg it was the most beautiful metallic black I'm in love with that combo the black lip pencil really intensified the color.

montREALady

Yesterday I wore nyx tarred lip pencil with nyx "cold hearted" wicked lipstick over top and omg it was the most beautiful metallic black I'm in love with that combo the black lip pencil really intensified the color.
I don't have that lip pencil! It's black? I have Cold Hearted though... Love the Wicked Lippies.

stephshopaholic

I don't have that lip pencil! It's black? I have Cold Hearted though... Love the Wicked Lippies.
Yeah it's just a black lip pencil I think nyx black berry would work too. I love the wicked lippies but I dislike how creamy they are because they like to move around a lot.

montREALady

Yeah it's just a black lip pencil I think nyx black berry would work too. I love the wicked lippies but I dislike how creamy they are because they like to move around a lot.
I'll try a black lippie under. They don't move around on me. Not that I remember. I wear them in the Fall/Winter so I can't remember, lol.

sagehen

OK, after seeing the swatches on NYX's website of the new Lip Suedes, I may be able to get away with only Stone Fox, and maybe Kitten Heels, because red. Amethyst's description sounds great but it doesn't look so neon in swatches.

Goat Goat Etc.

Oh my, I'm gonna have to opt out of Amethyst. I actually managed to created that blurple color by applying the blue Wicked lippie to one of my purples. Money saved.

Lipstickjunkii

The liquid suede lippies have launched on the NYX site. I almost got Stone Fox, Amethyst, Soft Spoken and Vintage but I'm gonna wait for more reviews and for them to land at Ulta.

slowlikehoney

I hate paying for shipping so I always try to at least place a $25 order...but I don't really want $25 worth of stuff this time, lol.
Ugh, I know. It's a pain. I just used the welcome25 code for 25% off, which was about $3.50 off so that made me feel a little better about the shipping cost.

novocainedreams

Well they are all out of stock now, the ones I had in my cart because I couldn't figure out where to put my coupon code I have from them! I really am beginning to hate their website!