Obsessed featuring Beyonce

MissResha

i'm draggin the bf to go see this one. and i'm making him pay. that way, if it sucks. i wont be upset. he'll probably just make me "pay him back" LMAO.

TISH1124

^^^^Oh tell us you know him!!! And he is not as fine in person as he is on screen...so we can stop drooling!!

MissResha

i want him to MEAT me
greengrin.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
i want him to MEAT me
greengrin.gif

shockt.gif
th_LMAO.gif
............ ................
th_wink3.gif

PollyRhythm

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^^^Oh tell us you know him!!! And he is not as fine in person as he is on screen...so we can stop drooling!!

I agree because he is just...
drools.gif
. Recently, I've been stuck on his roles in The Office(Authoritative and those glasses,
sigh.gif
) and Rocknrolla(Pretty much the whole male cast had me thinking such naughty thoughts
graucho.gif
). Seriously, Idris and Gerard Butler...together.............
girl_devil.gif
. All I kept thinking was "Take it off, take take it off!"

TISH1124

^^^^ hell to the yeah!!! this will be one of the first movies that i sit up front for...we usually sit in back...I will tell my dh it is so he can get a better view of B's Booty which he loves!! LOL ...this movie offers something for me and for him!

Blushbaby

Quote:

He's my friend's cousin. I've met him a couple of times and unfortunately he is every bit as stunning in the flesh as he is on TV!
tong.gif
th_worship.gif

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
You ladies crack me up! This thread is going right into the gutter now!

PollyRhythm

Quote:
^^^^ hell to the yeah!!! this will be one of the first movies that i sit up front for...we usually sit in back...I will tell my dh it is so he can get a better view of B's Booty which he loves!! LOL ...this movie offers something for me and for him!

th_LMAO.gif
I love it! Tish, you are the 'convincing' Queen
th_worship.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
He's my friend's cousin. I've met him a couple of times and unfortunately he is every bit as stunning in the flesh as he is on TV!
tong.gif
th_worship.gif

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
You ladies crack me up! This thread is going right into the gutter now!

Well Hell ...Now I def want him to MEAT me TOO!!
shockt.gif
th_worship.gif

PollyRhythm

Gah! You ladies are KILLING me here, lol. Blushbaby, there is NO behaving when it comes to that, and I'm emphasizing, MAN. My mind goes to the gutter every time I think about him.

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
yeah it put me in the mind of the Fatal Attaction too...However I loved that movie so hopefully this one will be just as good...And my dh and I always do Movie and dinner dates so this one will be on our list ...we like getting out of the house if only for a movie

Good Idea. Lets make the boys take us on a date and compare notes...
girl_devil.gif
Comeon Boys!

Im excited to see it. Even if its similer to lots of other past films, as long as its done well, I care not.

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
Who wants to meet Idris? I'll hook you up - for a price! LOL

I never even saw this man before this movie. What shows am I missing? What was he in before? Though.....I definintly would have prefered Morris Chesnut to play this part. Then Id really be taking this thread to another level...
girl_devil.gif
He's sooooo Yummy....
bigheart.gif
love.gif
yummy.gif
.... Oh Im getting...
heat.gif
just thinking about him..

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsRjizzle
Good Idea. Lets make the boys take us on a date and compare notes...
girl_devil.gif
Comeon Boys!

Im excited to see it. Even if its similer to lots of other past films, as long as its done well, I care not.

Ditto!
yes.gif

TheeBettyBoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadoremac
Hmmm reminds me of fatale attraction. The story line isnt unique but shall watch it on my laptop definately not going to the cinema for this.

That's what I thought
winks.gif

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I wish I would give Beyonce or Papa Knowles my $12 to see this ridiculousness.
blah.gif

LOL! I'm with you, though. I just don't think she's a serious actress. I think she takes roles to pad her resumé and get her closer to that never-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever-gonna-get-it Oscar.

X4biddenxLustX

I'm super excited for this!!! I'm about to just watch this in theatres if I have any extra money the end of this month. But I'll be going by myself though...so I guess computer here I come!

luvsic

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I wish I would give Beyonce or Papa Knowles my $12 to see this ridiculousness.
blah.gif

L.O.L I love these emoticons, they make all statements infinitely funnier!!
th_LMAO.gif

anyway, I WANT TO SEE THIS SO BADLY! You don't know how badly badly...but I think I might just wait til it comes out on DVD in a redbox because this girl is broke
ssad.gif
that or watch it online somewhere... :/

I don't like seeing movies by myself, at least not thriller or horror movies (throw me into a sappy movie and I'll be fine) so I'll probably be dragging my friend along to see this...if I go to the theatre. Which I probably won't.