OH DEAR. :O What should I name it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodMittens

So me and the jerkbag (ex-boyfriend/boyfriend/idkwhatweare) have decided to keep the behbeh in my belly :O Mostly because well we can afford it, and for right now it seems like the most responsible thing to do and I just can't get rid of it
ssad.gif
I thought about it and I can't do it, and luckily he respects that.

We've already told his parents and are going to be moving out soon because he's only 21 and already makes over 50grand a year. So for now it'll be on his monnnney until I can get my MAC job HOPEFULLY on the 10th or a little after. Anyways, we were both slightly fighting on names, ALREADY. I want to get this down so I don't have names running through my head during this entire pregnancy, but I am just wondering.

What do you think would be a good name? And what would you name your kid? Or HAVE ALREADY named your kid?

My guy has told me NO JAPANESE NAMES!!! Because lord knows I want to name it Sakura if it's a girl. ~pout~
yes.gif

If it's a boy I have no idea, but I don't want to name it after his father because Raimundas just isn't a name I can see naming this little guy.

(MIND YOU: This little GUY/GIRL is giving me hell at this moment, I'm still sick as a dog) Oh, and 8 weeks along
smiles.gif

kimmy

if i ever have a kid, i hope it will be a boy so i can call him james. i like the name james...it's so classy.

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
if i ever have a kid, i hope it will be a boy so i can call him james. i like the name james...it's so classy.

I agree, I do like that name. Kinda like Elizabeth for a girl, I think it's a very polished name. Also Victoria. :O

Growing Wings

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy

If I ever have a little boy, he'll be called James, so that gets another vote from me!

For girls, I love the name Ashleigh.
thmbup.gif

M.A.C. head.

Sorry to digress, but didn't you just have a thread about breaking up with him and how horrible he has always been towards you?

yodagirl

If we ever have a boy I'm almost positive we'll be naming him James...mainly because thats his dad's and his grandpa's names lol...But it is a beautiful name

I personally love the name Evan or Jackson for a boy....For a girl, I've always loved Rose or Elisa. I'm not a very creative in the name department lol
smiles.gif

miss_cinday

My daughters name is Kayla, i fell in love with that name before i ever had her and knew i would name my first girl that. A boys name I love is Collin and hopefully will name my first son that.

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
Sorry to digress, but didn't you just have a thread about breaking up with him and how horrible he has always been towards you?

Yes I did, but we reconciled on that point as of right now. For right now our main concern is this child and what we need to do to bring it into this world healthy and with love. He told me he wants to prove to me that he can be a good boyfriend at this point, and so far he has been very good to me. Besides, it's not like I didn't wrong him also, I did a horrible thing as well, and we both talked about it for a LONNNNGGG time over a few days and we came to this conclusion.

Our first concern right now is the child, our second concern is worrying about what to do with ourselves, but as of right now we both know we love each other and we just need to get past our anger and work together.

Sorry, rant XD

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantedge
I really like Oliver for a boy.

That's a cute name! I have always really liked Macy for a boy, even though it somehow sounds like a girl's name?

xxManBeaterxx

I would just keep your guards up on him a little, hes probably a little over the moon and protective of you right now, but as he gets used to things, things will go back to its normal ways.

If i had a boy i would name it james or some sort of classic name like john, nathan, or dan

As for girls i love to get creative on lil girls! My girls name is alexjandra sayori(pronounce alexhandra), a little hispanic for my husband and japanese middle name for me. I think if we try for another baby and it was a girl i would go for gabriella s___ japanese middle name, i kind of want to keep the beginning letter s theme, dont know why lol.

Corvs Queen

The hubby and I named our son Liam (because I am of Scottish decent) Jonas (because we both like the name) Manfred (Because is it one of my husbands middle names and it was his father's name) and then our last name of course. If we hadn't have named him Liam we would have gone with Silas or Christian. If we have a girl her name will be Alana (because we like the name) Carys (another Welsh, Celtic name) Yvonne (my grandmothers middle name). So best of luck and all the best with your pregnancy.

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvs Queen
The hubby and I named our son Liam (because I am of Scottish decent) Jonas (because we both like the name) Manfred (Because is it one of my husbands middle names and it was his father's name) and then our last name of course. If we hadn't have named him Liam we would have gone with Silas or Christian. If we have a girl her name will be Alana (because we like the name) Carys (another Welsh, Celtic name) Yvonne (my grandmothers middle name). So best of luck and all the best with your pregnancy.

Thank you! The well wishes always make me happy
smiles.gif

I like the name Liam, that's very interesting and idk, just catches your tongue in a nice way.
smiles.gif

Silas reminds me of the monk from Da Vinci Code :O

emeraldjewels

My first born daughter will be called Ivy Elizabeth after my nan and mom.

My first born son will be called Elliot, I've not thought of a middle name yet.

florabundance

I've always thought of the name Ada for a girl. In turkish it means 'Island', and i think that's such a pretty meaning. That, or Asya.

CantAffordMAC

I like the name Ethan for a boy, I like Ava (ahhhh...vuh) for a girl

I think my nieces and nephews have unique names: Norah, Grace, Ellis, Keith, Jesania

EllieFerris

We found out I can't carry a baby, but while we were thinking about it, we wanted Italian names because my husband's last name is Italian (Foga).

Anthony Dominic (Tony for short - can you imagine? Tony Foga - sounds like a smart ass!)

Isabella Donnatella (BellaDonna for short, even though it's not that short)

A lot of folks are naming their daughters Bella these days, so I would probably have to go for Sophia.

If we are lucky enough to adopt, we're looking at older children, we'll let the child rename themselves if they want to. Even if they choose Cheeseburger for a first name! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.