oh my god I messed up my eyebrows

alaylam

My aunt was getting ready for her sister in law's wedding and wanted to trim her bangs... so she got my uncle to get his electric razor, thinking he could just kind of push the bangs flat against her forehead and then trim them by shaving the bottom off. So they did that, and when she lifted her newly trimmed bangs up, my uncle had completely shaven off both of her eyebrows!!! I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life
lmao.gif

So.. I guess I'm saying it could be a lot worse. Thank god for eyebrow pencil! hahaha

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
"I noticed you have NO EYEBROWS!!! Here! You need to try this!" And starts putting brow filler on my brows LOL.

haha I get the " excuse me miss...have you considered filling in your eyebrows?"

I had a ... problem called Trichotillomania, its where you pull your hair out.. I don't do it anymore. but my eyebrows were my victims. I had awwfuullll looking eyebrows. :crys: im glad im past that point in my life now.

Raerae

hahaha...

So yesterday I was getting ready with my Mom for easter and she was like, "Overplucked again huh?"

ROFL I almost died... I was like no... I just forgot to fill them in LOL...

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
hahaha...

So yesterday I was getting ready with my Mom for easter and she was like, "Overplucked again huh?"

ROFL I almost died... I was like no... I just forgot to fill them in LOL...

my mom does that too.. with tons of stuff ...

" I see you have your drag queen eyes on today"

my mom isn't into .. eye makeup at all

My usual comeback is

"I see your sporting muffin top today"

haha its getting old but it still makes me laugh
rofl.gif

MsButterfli

i rememeber trying to trim my eyebrows with those "eyebrow razors" i was yappin on my phone and from the arch down was gone...i was heated cuz it was summertime and i used to draw the line down, but when i went to wipe my forehead i had to keep drawin the rest of my eyebrow on lol

stefania905

one time i sneezed when i was curling my eyelashes...

yea two hairs gone...

Indian Barbie, good luck & ur gorgeous anyway

Pearlette

eyebrows are easy.. what about lashes !?
my sister was trying to curl her eyelashes with a curler and her lashes got stuck ..she lost ALL of her upper lashes on the left eye
weeping.gif

but castor oil can make them grow faster.. i apply castor oil to my brows and they're really growing !

blueyedlady87

I don't know if it's been suggested by Rogain worked like a dream on my cousin's eyebrows. Just make sure ya don't get it in your eyes!