Oh noes...

knoxydoll

So I just finished a painting for my boyfriend's new house. My kitten Rusty decided that this would be the best time to visit me. He ended up sticking his tail in the paint and it's going to be a pain in the butt to get out.

These are the two paintings I've finished in the past two days. (click on the names to see some closeups)

Gorilla

Gorilla_by_knoxydoll.jpg

Robot

I_Am_A_Robot_by_knoxydoll.jpg

And here are some picture of my kitteh and his tail.

rusty_paint004.jpg

rusty_paint005.jpg

MACATTAK

Very cool pics...I like all the vibrant colors. Poor kitty, they want to be friendly, but sometimes get in the way
smiles.gif

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdirenzo
Hahah I love your cat! Did he like to get painted?
winks.gif

He didn't even notice. It's happened before where he's walked through a tray of paint and we had kitty prints going up and down the stairs.

aquarius11

You are super talented, knoxy...you have great FOTD's and awesome painting skills...talent all around! Nice work and cute kitty! I love kitties, even though they get in the way at the worst of times, lol.

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
omgz! your cat looks like my boy kitty.
omgzz! that robot is too cute! i waaaant!

If the place I wanted to do larger scans is still open I will be selling prints of stuff soon.

frocher

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxydoll
If the place I wanted to do larger scans is still open I will be selling prints of stuff soon.

Fantastic news, it's always great to be able to make a living doing what we love. I wish you luck.

mello

Loooove the robot painting. I love the shading and everything in the paintings aswell. Great work.